Sleep time

Status
Not open for further replies.
CuddleWoozle said:
And at least no one can beat my own preferred sucking appendage as a baby. I was flexible enough to suck on my own big toe. LOL My mom would come in and catch me with it in my mouth and be like "Ucky. Nasty. Don't suck your feet." (She's told me the story. Apparently I would laugh at her and keep doing it.)

I am definitely flexible enough to suck on my toes now (somewhat comfortably), but I sympathize too much with your mother to do that xD

And interestingly I apparently never was overly attached to sucking my thumb or a pacifier as a kid, so having one now is kinda new. Though I also use my thumb or knuckles as a teether (my wisdom teeth are still in the process of growing in)

CuddleWoozle said:
The thumb never gets lost under the bed or wears out. ;D I think it's probably the best pacifier in existance! Sometimes I just put my against my bottom lip as I fall asleep.

And at least no one can beat my own preferred sucking appendage as a baby. I was flexible enough to suck on my own big toe. LOL My mom would come in and catch me with it in my mouth and be like "Ucky. Nasty. Don't suck your feet." (She's told me the story. Apparently I would laugh at her and keep doing it.)

Yes, I truly love my thumb.
It fits!
It tastes good!
Besides, one's thumbs are a baby's first love, after Ma-Ma and Da-Da!
I love my thumbs with all my heart.

caitianx said:
Yes, I truly love my thumb.
It fits!
It tastes good!
Besides, one's thumbs are a baby's first love, after Ma-Ma and Da-Da!
I love my thumbs with all my heart.

You could totally be like "Who has two thumbs and loves them? THIS GUY!" And point at yourself with your thumbs. :D

Can't do that with a big toe. *looks at her right big toe and wiggles it*

I'mma get skinny again so I can nom you, big toe. (Probably not really, but still. LOL Maybe in the bathtub.)

CuddleWoozle said:
You could totally be like "Who has two thumbs and loves them? THIS GUY!" And point at yourself with your thumbs. :D

Can't do that with a big toe. *looks at her right big toe and wiggles it*

I'mma get skinny again so I can nom you, big toe. (Probably not really, but still. LOL Maybe in the bathtub.)

*noms on freshly washed toe* Wha?

Anyway, for me, it is whatever is necessary to maintain cognitive/emotional regulation equilibrium.
Thumbsucking works.
Nobody has ever died of Thumbsucking..
Thumbsucking is not a disease.

Thumb sucking is great. I wish I could still do it because it's very soothing.

I love sleeping with one but I can sleep without one if I don't have one or am struggling to breathe through my nose (I get hay fever). When my nose is blocked I can't sleep with one as I need my mouth to breathe, but most of the time I do sleep with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back