Skirtalls and Dungarees

kashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone had experience with Skirtalls and Dungarees? I'm recently interested in them, but want something I can reasonable wear more public. Especially for Fall.

I'm also looking for metal facets and buttons ideally as I feel they're better quality usually. Ultimately though I'm just looking for well made ones.

I know Tykables makes some in solid colors and was wondering if anyone has thoughts on them? Do they look like little clothing or can they be more stealth?

Thanks!

There's this UK brand, Run&Fly, that does solid colour dungarees and skirtalls that (at least in my opinion) are absolutely public appropriate. I think there's also a seller in the US that carries them, but I forgot the name. I have a pair of corduroy dungarees from them that I absolutely love and have gotten compliments on (from muggles), they feel very sturdy and look neither obviously Little nor too utilitarian.
I have some handmade skirtalls that are some of my favourite fall outfits with leggings, they are the best for days when I can't stand tight waistbands. There are plans to make more.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Schwanensee said:
There's this UK brand, Run&Fly, that does solid colour dungarees and skirtalls that (at least in my opinion) are absolutely public appropriate. I think there's also a seller in the US that carries them, but I forgot the name. I have a pair of corduroy dungarees from them that I absolutely love and have gotten compliments on (from muggles), they feel very sturdy and look neither obviously Little nor too utilitarian.
I have some handmade skirtalls that are some of my favourite fall outfits with leggings, they are the best for days when I can't stand tight waistbands. There are plans to make more.
Awesome thanks! I would definitely appreciate more U.S. recommendations. As buying from Europe makes shipping and returns a hassle. I do appreciate the recommendation though!

If you do make more and are open to commission let me know.

Mine came from Walmart girls dept. Although I wont wear it in public because I am guy (most of the time) ;)
If you are on the smaller size you may be able to shop the girls dept. My wife has helped me build quite a tween girls dream wardrobe. I can wear a girls size 16 or large with most items, my longer "guy" torso makes a few things hard to wear. Walmart and JCP have plenty of fabulous choices in sizes up to girls 20 and 20+. If you saw me in "regular" mode you would never guess I would fit into girls sizes. Give it a try, you never know...

Here is a link to a really cute adult Winnie the Pooh, unfortunately it is currently out of stock (google skirtall)
https://www.heruniverse.com/product...idered-denim-skirtall-plus-size/14494582.html
Here is another cute one that is in stock. Be sure to check out all the other cute stuff...
https://www.heruniverse.com/product/sailor-moon-luna-skirtall/15184595.html?cgid=women-dresses

Here is my skirtall from Walmart and it came with a coordinating tee...

IMGP6474sm.jpg

kashi said:
Awesome thanks! I would definitely appreciate more U.S. recommendations. As buying from Europe makes shipping and returns a hassle. I do appreciate the recommendation though!

If you do make more and are open to commission let me know.
Darn, I found the site I was thinking of, but turns out they're in the UK as well. Sorry ^^" And I do occasionally do commissions, but as I live in Germany, that would not solve the shipping issue.
I'm sorry I couldn't help so much after all, but I'm gonna link Run & Fly anyway for anyone who's interested: https://www.runandfly.co.uk/pages/shipping-information

I really want a pair of dungarees that I'd be comfortable wearing 'normally'
The dinosaur ones tick many boxes for me but I'm afraid I'd never be brave enough to wear them.
Ive got denim ones but I feel like a bit of a pillock wearing them, there just not a normal thing to wear here.
I'm perfectly comfortable wearing lurid coloured ones to work, and wearing them in public, so as work wear there perfectly acceptable?

Littlebabybecca said:
Mine came from Walmart girls dept. Although I wont wear it in public because I am guy (most of the time) ;)
If you are on the smaller size you may be able to shop the girls dept. My wife has helped me build quite a tween girls dream wardrobe. I can wear a girls size 16 or large with most items, my longer "guy" torso makes a few things hard to wear. Walmart and JCP have plenty of fabulous choices in sizes up to girls 20 and 20+. If you saw me in "regular" mode you would never guess I would fit into girls sizes. Give it a try, you never know...

Here is a link to a really cute adult Winnie the Pooh, unfortunately it is currently out of stock (google skirtall)
https://www.heruniverse.com/product...idered-denim-skirtall-plus-size/14494582.html
Here is another cute one that is in stock. Be sure to check out all the other cute stuff...
https://www.heruniverse.com/product/sailor-moon-luna-skirtall/15184595.html?cgid=women-dresses

Here is my skirtall from Walmart and it came with a coordinating tee...

View attachment 65112
I love that skirtall! Is it still available? I checked on Wal Mart's website and I don't see it.

I like being in dungarees.

Shorts I find I am all ways pulling them back up but I don't do that with dungarees. And the front pocket is a good place to put your pasifer when drinking or eating.

Also your diaper dose show if you bend over like it does went just in shorts.

Schwanensee said:
There's this UK brand, Run&Fly, that does solid colour dungarees and skirtalls that (at least in my opinion) are absolutely public appropriate.
Getting some Dungarees or Shortalls are right at the top of my wishlist, so thanks for for the info on that company. Now I just need to wait until I have some extra money to buy some.

Straycatz said:
I love that skirtall! Is it still available? I checked on Wal Mart's website and I don't see it.
Maybe not, I've had it for a few years now. I always check out the stores in person, especially when they are changing the clothes from one season to the next. I almost never pay full price, I wait for them to hit the discount clearance rack. Here is a girls Speechless dress I found at JC Penny. I bought 4 of them that same day and great discount.IMGP0747sm.jpg
IMGP0764sm.jpg
sm.jpg
IMGP0755crsm.jpg

Reactions: Straycatz
Littlebabybecca said:
Maybe not, I've had it for a few years now. I always check out the stores in person, especially when they are changing the clothes from one season to the next. I almost never pay full price, I wait for them to hit the discount clearance rack. Here is a girls Speechless dress I found at JC Penny. I bought 4 of them that same day and great discount.View attachment 65368
View attachment 65370
View attachment 65371
View attachment 65369
I miss J.C. Penney. We don't have them in my area any more.

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
Back