Sketch your dream nursery challenge!

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, and my daddy have been talking (fantasizing mostly) about what our ideal nursery room would look like. Neither of us are good artists (best I can do are stick figures.) so then I thought, what about other people?

So basically, the challenge I'm presenting is simple. First, specify whether you actually HAVE a nursery and if you do, you may sketch it out on whatever paper you have available. The more detailed, the better.

But if yo don't have a nursery room, then you take an a4 sized piece of paper, this is typically what's used in a printer. (I think the sizes are world wide universal?) Anyway, you fold it four times, so if you fold it back out, you have four 'rooms' to work with. That gives you a lot of flexibility.

Finally, there are two categories in the latter. You can build your dream nursery, sketch it out with everything and anything you can imagine. (within the realms of real world rules, so no magic) and the second category is based on room you have available. So if you got a room, that 'could' be turned into a nursery, but isn't because of "reasons" then you can sketch out how you would design it.

Remember, that this is meant to be just a sketch. You don't need to be super talented to draw a square write 'bed' in it and have it be enough.
Once you're done and you feel up to it, take a picture of it and share it with everyone.

I'm still sketching my own out right now, so I'll be posting my own as an example today or tomorrow. In my case, I've based it on a real room in my house and I had to squeeze a lot of it in, due to size restrictions.

So, to summarize, when you draw, mention it in the post what category you belong to!
a) Fantasy room, no restrictions, everything goes except magic / sci-fi or anything that's outright impossible.
b) I have a nursery, and this sketch represents how it looks like.
c) I have a room I could turn into a nursery, but due to "reasons" I cannot. But if I would, this is how it would look like.

Like I said, I'm not an amazing artist, and this is the best sample too 😊

after edit:
After rereading what I wrote I want to clarify, that I do NOT have a nursery. This room is where my dryer, laundry machine is along with a large closet, it does not have anywhere near the room for even the tiniest of nurseries. it's just impossible. I just meant the room is small, but if I could throw everything out, this is what it might look like.

Attachments

• sketch.jpg
    sketch.jpg
    846.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hmm not much to sketch. As a little instead of baby it's more a play room than a nursery and it's mostly video games and electronics. Basically every 4-12 yr old's dream.

It can be both a playroom and / or a nursery.

Aren't there any takers? Come on! Don't be shy!

Back