Sissy Boy

And to show just how much of a sissy boy I am though I can share some low resolution selfies I took many years ago since I have been having outfits custom made for many years including an earlier version less elaborate fauntleroy outfit made in velvet..

Attachments

• DSC00433.JPG
    DSC00433.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00447.JPG
    DSC00447.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00437.JPG
    DSC00437.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00444.JPG
    DSC00444.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00448.JPG
    DSC00448.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00445.JPG
    DSC00445.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00446.JPG
    DSC00446.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: beard, BabyTheleste, PaddedPonyboy and 2 others
littlecolo said:
For the custom made fauntleroy outfit I had made I am not able to show wearing it since I am in California for the winter but here are two pics, one showing the Victorian inspiration picture in light blue and pictures of the completed adult version made for me. Unfortunately the seamstress who made it a few years ago is no longer on etsy.
Thank you, littlecolo. Charming! Have you worn it outside the house; if so where?

BuddyBoy said:
Thank you, littlecolo. Charming! Have you worn it outside the house; if so where?
I would for a place like Capcon but since I am more a DL and have just a very broad ranging humiliation fetish, ageplay like many ABDLs have is not a good fit for me so I have not as an older person attended that yearly event which would be a perfect place to wear it but would probably prefer to do an over the top ultra frilly sissy girl look at that event instead. Thanks for asking.

Reactions: Shannon1024
And also as a sissy boy I had a 3D sculpture made of my avatar this year by an artist on etsy located in Australia.

Attachments

• 20240227_161057.jpg
    20240227_161057.jpg
    801 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
littlecolo said:
And to show just how much of a sissy boy I am though I can share some low resolution selfies I took many years ago since I have been having outfits custom made for many years including an earlier version less elaborate fauntleroy outfit made in velvet..
That's quite some fashion show, would be very happy wearing all of those.

littlecolo said:
I ❤️ your cute outfits!

this is such a fun topic, i adore this! i am a trans man (FtM) and i have wanted to explore this concept so much, but i find that it's a bit more challenging to find folks who are interested in feminized boys! i loooooove being a sissy boy, thank you so much for this topic! the outfits that are posted here are absolutely adorable! while i do like being a sissy girl (i identify as both a boy and a girl, as well as nonbinary) i feel very seen and heard in my own personal sissy identity!

I for one having a strong general humiliation fetish like both the sissy boy and sissy girl looks. You are right though in that while it is relatively easy to find male sized sissy little girl fashions on ebay, etsy and aliexpress the same cannot be said for sissy boy fashion. And as a lover of the Little Lord Fauntleroy look, I have always been an avid collector tor of Victorian era cabinet cards on Ebay with boys of the period(1880s to 1900) dressed as such.

Back