Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

Sissy baby drawing by Vancy

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I came across this drawing by the artist Vancy -
20230628_145935.jpg
He doesn't look happy about his new clothes, does he?

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, PaigeCherubiel, daisycupcake and 1 other person
I corresponnded with Vancy a few years ago and he sent me several of his wonderful drawings. These included older boys dressed as little girls or as sissies often accompanied by their Mummies. or being under the strict control of girls much younger than themselves. Sadly, I think he died in 2022 aged 52. He said the older the boy or young man the greater the humiliation.

• Sad
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and KittyninjaW
PansyPetal said:
I corresponnded with Vancy a few years ago and he sent me several of his wonderful drawings. These included older boys dressed as little girls or as sissies often accompanied by their Mummies. or being under the strict control of girls much younger than themselves. Sadly, I think he died in 2022 aged 52. He said the older the boy or young man the greater the humiliation.
That's sad. But still, at least he enjoyed himself drawing these stuff.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Yes, I agree about the sadness of his passing. But he did leave a wonderful legacy in the form of his artwork.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
CORRECTION

I think Vancy died aged 72 (not 52) in 2022 so he was born in 1950. I think he started drawing his pictures of boys undergoing petticoat discipline around 2000 but I discovered him some years later and we spoke on the phone a couple of times. He had a very deep masculine voice (sounded as though he was a heavy smoker). He had lived in New Orleans and his home was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina although he was from San Francisco.

Reactions: nappybottom, Seasonedcitizen and KittyninjaW
Many thanks for the info.

This is his care-taker’s attempt to control his masturbation. Notice that he cannot gain access to the area between his legs. Even if he could, the mittens would discourage any activity. That’s why he is unhappy, he’s frustrated! I went through the same thing; the dear lady who was trying to help me gain some self-control even accompanied me to the potty, or asked one of her lady friends to do so. It didn’t work; I’m a lifer, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Yes, I think that I know what you mean.

Cool! never knew any of that. ❤️ (y)

Deleted member 67252 said:
CORRECTION

I think Vancy died aged 72 (not 52) in 2022 so he was born in 1950. I think he started drawing his pictures of boys undergoing petticoat discipline around 2000 but I discovered him some years later and we spoke on the phone a couple of times. He had a very deep masculine voice (sounded as though he was a heavy smoker). He had lived in New Orleans and his home was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina although he was from San Francisco.

Reactions: Sissyleslie and KittyninjaW
Many thanks for the update.

Back