kashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello!
I could use some sippy cup help. I ordered these:
Disney Mickey Mouse Insulated Hard Spout Sippy Cups 9 Oz, 2pk | Scan with Free Share the Smiles App for Cute Animation | Share with Friends | Leak Proof Cups | Keep Drink Cool |Drop Guard |Toddler Cup https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L9RG4WP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_UNotDbN2S2RMQ

I love them, but the lids are garbage. I could use some advice as I'd like to get kids with an open spout. As the ones on

How are the lids garbage? (asking for clarification)

JaysonTheRegressor said:
How are the lids garbage? (asking for clarification)
They're not an open design. It has a grating style like a sieve. Plus I have to suck hard to get any kind of good sip. It's just a little difficult to get much out at a time.

kashi said:
I

The issue is I'm looking for new lids not a new sippy. Are most of them compatible/interchangeable?
I think you find they come as a set.

kashi said:
I

The issue is I'm looking for new lids not a new sippy. Are most of them compatible/interchangeable?
You could try taking a push pin and poking more holes in it! Might take away the no-spill but should help the sip :)

The issue is it's a hard plastic lid. I can't poke a hole.

O
kashi said:
The issue is it's a hard plastic lid. I can't poke a hole.
Oh dang. Not even with a heavier duty tool?

JaysonTheRegressor said:
O

Oh dang. Not even with a heavier duty tool?
Na you break it and Little are not allowed to use heavy tools without supervision.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
ik this is the case with nuk so maybe if you find one of the same brand you like then it might fit

Back