Since it's spooky season, let's talk about ghosts!

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Ghosts are very spooky 👻, but there's something I think is even more spooky. When you're in a relationship with someone who's also into abdl online, you think things are going well for over a year, then suddenly you're being ghosted.🙁 This has happened several times.

I get people are busy, so am I, I am constantly doing something. It's not an excuse, it doesn't take any time to read a message and reply to continue the convo or start a new one. After a month of no reply I'll just block people, I can take a hint. I'm autistic so I probably said or did something to annoy them and they slowly stopped replying. Either that or they just got bored of it, Idk. I try to be positive and be patient, but it's not enough. I just don't know why people waste my time and be straight forward, I'm not getting any younger here.💀 I don't know, it's probably my fault, I don't blame people, it's just frustrating.

I've been reading some posts here elsewhere as well as a couple youtube videos about this, other people have also noticed that ghosting is a problem in the big/little and abdl community. I don't know, part of me just wants to vent this so I can move on, the other is genuinely curious if anyone else had this experience or why this kinda thing happens in general? Thanks for reading.😊

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: MaxDL and Woncrinklz
Don't worry about me, I'm okay, my teddy would never leave me. 🧸

• Love
Reactions: MaxDL and Woncrinklz
Dang based on the title I thought we finally were gonna get a ghost story thread going!!
But ya, ghosting is a pretty big deal in our community. I think you’re taking the right initiative to just block and move on even if it’s extremely frustrating. I think ghosting in general is pretty big in the dating scene nowadays but it definitely hurts a whole lot more when you’re engaging in something as intimate as ABDL, where a vast majority of us are so desperate (for lack of a better word) for someone who shares our desires.

Reactions: ShAd0w10, MaxDL and Woncrinklz
Hi. Plus, it's a sensitive thing to talk about. Sometimes people freak all on their own accord. They are not ghosting you, per se, they are ghosting off. They may have freaked themselves out, felt ashamed, or thought about the things they shared and bailed out of desperate embarrassment. Ya never know. It takes maturity, patience, and thinking before divulging specifics about something like ABDL to someone else, even if it is a "like-minded" person.

But there are students, psychiatrists, and posers who say they are ABDL just to better understand it, write a thesis on it, etc. in some perjury-type format, too. I've heard of this!

Just be careful, and believe in yourself. You make friends, lose 'em, find new, etc. through life. Things come and go. Just watch out for the fakers.

Reactions: ShAd0w10
There are several ghost threads lurking somewhere though they're older.

Reactions: ShAd0w10
Back