SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIDF rocks! Props to the originators of this tradition. I wonder if they know it would still be around 10 years later

Reactions: PupSpaz and BobbiSueEllen
I SO want to wear a diaper to bed so I don't have to get up at night, just wake up, pee, and go back to sleep. I haven't found a cheap diaper I can trust. Guess I need to get a pee-proof mattress pad...

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
First SIDF sounds like a good laugh can't wait

• Thinking
Can't wait so looking forward to tonight

• Love
Nappy on with copious amounts of baby lotion and baby powder ready for a lovely wet night

• Love
Mrs. Maxx is out of town. Northshore came through with a shipment this afternoon. For the first time in a very long time (maybe ever!...I can't remember) I will be participating on the Official Friday.

I expect to be back here 12 hours from now in a very wet Megamax.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Cottontail and ThePaddedGolfer
Happy SIDF everyone!!!

• Love
Happy SIDF!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ThePaddedGolfer
I don’t usually wear on Friday nights but I am trying the new-to-me Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper. They were just delivered today and I couldn’t wait to try them.
So far it feels great, just like a MegaMax but a bit cheaper.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ThePaddedGolfer
I was out of diapers and off of here for about a year. #1 reason, was price increase for diapers across the board. I was paying $40-$50 for Abena L-4’s now they are in the high $60’s. I also had some other interest that I wanted to persue that I need my diaper budget for. Then one day I was in my local drug store, and boom there were tab style diapers and I bought a pack. Got them home and was sadly disappointed in their quality. Then I started shopping online. Next thing I know “Boom” I pulled the trigger on a case of Abena L-4’s some stuffers and 2 pair of plastic pants. They came today and it happens to be Friday and I’m going to sleep in them. Don’t know if I’ll wet them or not, I’m sure I’m a bit out of practice. I’m sure it’ll come back to me with a little time.

Reactions: Kayleigh and BobbiSueEllen
Got on a sposie that was almost immediately wet. No getting up allowed unless I'm changing to stop a leak though!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and MaxxH
MaxxH said:
Mrs. Maxx is out of town. Northshore came through with a shipment this afternoon. For the first time in a very long time (maybe ever!...I can't remember) I will be participating on the Official Friday.

I expect to be back here 12 hours from now in a very wet Megamax.
Well here I am. It was every bit as satisfying as I hoped. The Megamax must be approaching capacity by now.

I'm new here and hadn't realised this tradition existed until a Sunday evening, but by luck I'm happy to have been wearing on Friday night, so participated in SIDF. Didn't need to use it and woke up dry, but still feeling lovely and secure.

Reactions: MaxxH and BobbiSueEllen
My Biwthday..! Yeeea!..food, cake, Mmmm..,TV (Thunderbirds from 1959 on tubi again)..and that'z rite, You guessed it!, "Xtra Thick Diapees" and Plastic pants..Mmmm again..and now, as usual, left up alone to play in my diapers..what a wonderful day!.love n peace All!..:)

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer and BobbiSueEllen
Never heard of this before today...I bet I have countless thousands of points...been NEEDING to wear (ESPECIALLY when going to sleep, even if only for 10 minutes!) since July 2004 when my the issues that came to stay permanently in Jan 2004 rendered me drenching myself uncontrollably and usually unknowingly. So 52 Fridays/year, 5 points per Friday for 18+ years works out to be at least 4860 points to date and that's not taking into consideration I'm 2 months past the 18 yr mark needing to wear. I also have not gone through each calendar to see if there were more or less Fridays/year so this number is definitely on the low side of being accurate.
Where do I sign up for my prize package???? Who is giving it to me? WHAT did I "win"???

I'll accept Klipsch speakers (must weigh OVER 50lbs each), HIGH end home stereo amplifiers (Carver, Yamaha etc), parts for my hot rod or even a couple of cases of my diaper of choosing! LOL

Last edited:
I started Friday on Thursday this week.

• Love
Nice n easy Friday..was "Big" all week (work)..just a couple hours today though..time to be "Little" now..and you know what that means!, says my wife anyway..Mmmm..:)

• Love
waking up in a thick diap is the best

Just settling down for the night after Dave Concert. Going to bed in a rears safari with tykables and north shore booster!

I got this SIDF down. Fridays are one of the for sure nights I get to wear. I am off work on Saturdays so that I can work Farmer's Market. So I get to sleep in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back