SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megamax on, slightly wet, and heading for bed.

Morning here in Blighty and I'm up and about in my wet terry towel cloth

I know tomorrow is not SIDF but I can’t wait! Hopefully I sleep through the night without waking up. I also hope I wake up wet.

ShyDL19 said:
I know tomorrow is not SIDF but I can’t wait! Hopefully I sleep through the night without waking up. I also hope I wake up wet.
I love peeing in my diapee.

Reactions: Fascinating
Always have a diaper on so I am diapered on Friday night

Currently it's nittie time on 1 nov in singapore and SIDF falls on that friday! Weeee!! Wearing my diaper on now and enjoying the night! :love:🥰

Looking forward to another SIDF. I should do this every Friday night. Shhhh don't tell anyone it is only once as month.

I took a tap this afternoon in a Goodnites (new version) and it's still staying intact.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I'm wearing an ABU Kiddo tonight, though I usually wear cloth and plastic pants.

Wearing a megamax right now but I will try a threaded armor aio

Snugly velcro'd into doubled Rearz bulky omutsu cloth diapers, wearing a BigTot white baby doll dress...and smelling so baby soft and sweet from Dreft. Another mega-bottle of iced tea and an adult binky on the side. Sweet diaper dreams! Ni-ni! #SIDF

Last edited:
Reactions: 49beachdipe
had a great night and woke up wet but I was on the phone past midnight. I was in bed early , just ended up going to sleep around midnight and leaving the call connected all night.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Does going to bed diapered every night count ? 🤗

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn and BobbiSueEllen
That I can do!

* Rearz bulky cloth omutsu diapers: bought two (you never buy just one cloth diaper), first time buying and wearing cloth diapers. Extremely babylike, very grippy Velcro which is easy to put on and snug your diaper up around your tummy, very wide in the crotch (like a diaper should be), one definitely feels like a baby diapered up this way...

* BigTot baby doll dress (white): I saw it a several weeks back...never wanted to try sissy until then (I switch between boy and sissy), felt major urge to buy dress, bought it, wore it to bed (diapered) after a Dreft wash...it was amazingly comfy. The feel, the smell...nightie dresses are so comfy to sleep in!

* Baba: I made four 26-ounce baby bottles out of VMI water bottles I got from Winco, they look exactly like old-school Gerber plastic baby bottles and their curved-taper shape. Adapted Nuk Perfect Fit collars & large nipples to them for the perfect baby experience. Gave up on iced tea, switched to Walmart Great Value orange-flavored sugar-free drink concentrate (Mio copy), prefer it on the weak side. I get my daily water and get to soak my "Pampers" (Attends Premier), too!

* AB pacifier (or "bop"): own 18 Nuk-style size 6 pacifiers and 6 LittleForBig pacifiers...most have binky tether clips. When I'm not drinking from my baba...I got one in my mouth. No worries about tooth damage...had to have all teeth removed due to meds regimen years ago, which caused dry-mouth and eventual tooth decay. Dentures soon.

I forgot snuggling with my bear, Hubie...he wears Pampers, too!

It's all about feeling like a baby...in my instance, a 2-year-old toddler boy or girl. I sure sleep like a baby! Hope that helps! 🍼 🧸 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: Fascinating
Today with it being the Friday after the Thanksgiving Holiday and part of a 4-day weekend, today can be considered a "special" SIDF for our community.

• Love
Reactions: Fascinating and BobbiSueEllen
caitianx said:
Today with it being the Friday after the Thanksgiving Holiday and part of a 4-day weekend, today can be considered a "special" SIDF for our community.
Can sympathetic Brits join in?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
But of course! :cool:

Reactions: yfront
Currently in a very wet m4. Will change into a fresh one for the night soon. No kids this weekend, so I will stay padded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back