SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intresting I genuinely didn't know that that existed before today I had heard rumors but they were only just that, I am going into care next year to deal with my disabilities and would be interested in partaking in sleep in diapers friday as I already do this because I am incontinent.

I also would like to do this because when I am asleep in diapers I am more relaxed and get a much better quality of sleep at nights.

i am.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wear a diaper 24/7, just changed for the night, sleep well my friends

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well I'm in a space diaper with booster but can't sleep and I'm at work so it's a paid SIDF for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Being a new member, I was excited to participate. I wear diapers 24/7 so it wasn't unusual, but I leaked all over the bed too. now I've got to change the sheets. I also talked to my husband about my "accidents" he seems sympathetic but doesn't know that I already wear diapers continually.

Finally I was able to participate again. :D My order of Abena wasn't shipped yesterday, so I just went and pick up a few Seni diapers to get me through the weekend.

I saturated an Abena S4 all the way to the back last night with no leaks. I'm going to order some ABU diapers again soon, hopefully in time for next SIDF!

Ooooooo this sounds so cool hehe i am IN!!! I usually sleep in my diapers/goodnites on fridays anyways. This is because I am usually most tired on friday nights as it is the end of the week and when I am really tired, there is a higher chance i might wet in my sleep as i will sleep too soundly

I will be wearing my night diaper with an insert and plastic pants

I sleep in a diaper most nights anyways, but I do look forward to Friday nights...Saturday means I may get to sleep in.

Right Friday 7th October... Gotta find an extra special diaper.

I don't think the Lavenders or Preschool will be here by then.... Any other suggestions (not SDKs, Simples, Space as these are my staples.)

Last Monday I had my first diaper-night and it was absolutely amazing. Well today I decided I'm joining the SIDF trend and I'm just about to diaper myself and then it's already bed-time here (quite late actually - after midnight it is). Have a nice weekend and good sleeping in diapers!

So - it was absolutly amazing. Slept in tena maxi and diaper. Woke up naturally after 8 hour sleep, it was very fun. BTW I think it;s a shame that the talking in here is just poeple talking to the wall and not with the community members, what I believe is more fun.

Right it's Friday 7th October here 1st Friday of the month and I have my lovely Cushies v2 on and about to go to bed... want my 5 points tomorrow!

Ok it's Saturday morning here 8th October... still got my lovely Cushies on and it's done it's job really well... where do I get my 5 points from?

Everytime there is a SIDF I keep missing it, forgetting that it is the first friday of every month it just passes my mind without thinking about it. However, tonight I will be diapered, just bought pampers underjams going to be trying them out hopefully they hold up. Have fun and stay diapered.

slept in my pampers cruisers last night hehe had a wet and messy accident by morning

I did my first SIDF last night in generic Goodnights. Looking forward to next month.

Tena Active Slip Maxi under my LKS - five points!

Slept in a Tykables last night. I've been trying to go to sleep padded as often as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back