SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this in the United Kingdom somewhere?

So I finally did read the first post in this thread.... First Friday of the month eh? For me it's every night anyway but what a lovely game.

Right, I'm going to earn myself my first 5 SDIF points today :D
Could be a nice opportunity to inaugurate my new baby bottle, too.

I'll be sleeping in a diaper tonight!

I haven't participated in a SIDF in a long time. I'm spending the weekend padded so I'll be doing it this time with a new supply of Little Pawz.

I get to participate this week! First week in a reallllllly long time. I'll be in a northshore supreme with a stuffer cuddling with my dog. Hopefully my diaper is wet when he wakes me up to go to the bathroom :)

Was just thinking if I should try an overnight diaper session and this just sealed the deal. cant wait to wake up padded

My first SIDF padded in a Nite*Time pull up with Miles from Tomorrowland on em:3

I'll be partaking.

ZukaZama said:
My first SIDF padded in a Nite*Time pull up with Miles from Tomorrowland on em:3
Sleep in diaper Friday, the operative word is diaper !
Nice pull up , but no points for you.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yes, it is Sleep in Diapers Friday.
Anyway, I am in diapers 24/7.
:laugh:

I read about SIDF a few days ago and almost forgot about it. I'll be strapping on an Abena S4 before bedtime.

Managed to make it this month in an ABU little paws :)

Getting ready for bed in a Tykable.

Late starting for me (1am) as I was out in London but now just waking up in a wet ABU Space :)

Damn I missed it kinda. I need (and love) nappies every night anyway but thought I would try something new and (even more) special like a Little Pawz for SIDF.

Try again maybe for October... Maybe a Cushies or if Lavender or Preschool reach these shores in the meantime... Open to suggestions but not Simples/Space/SDKv2s as these are my normal nightly pic.

Went to bed in an Abena M4 and woke up soaked.

I participated this SIDF!

I wear my diaper as often as I can during the day and at night but used to leak from the plastic panties but now use an insert it helps. I only use cloth diapers , I like them better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back