SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed it. I did wear it Friday as it was only the second day but I don't remember if it was before Midnight. Oh well, the first Friday in October I'll be ready.

I've always skimmed across this bulletin but seeing how Friday just started an hour and 20 something minutes; I think I'm going to say hell with it and go padded all day

So, by the time I submit this post it will be 12:00 AM (Mid-night) on the Pacific Coast and I will begin my SIDF for an all day (32 hour run) in diapers. I will only have my diapers off for needed changes and showering until Saturday morning. I will have my typical array of diapers and boosters for the full night and day and again into sleep time on Friday night.

Happy SIDF! I doubt I'll use mine tonight, but I did last night. It is great fun. Got to go get showered. You get more points if it is the first Friday of the month.

I'm in my first A+ diaper for this SIDF! So far I like them because it fits me well. I'll have to see how the other categories stack up for me.

Just so you guys know, it's only the first Friday of the month. Today is just regular wear diapers if you feel like it day.

I usually do at least part of the night. This coming SDIF (first Friday of October) will be my first and I'm going to do participate even if I'm simply snug in one and no one else knows it. :)

Last edited:
ArchieRoni said:
Just so you guys know, it's only the first Friday of the month. Today is just regular wear diapers if you feel like it day.

it's only the first Friday of the month

first Friday of the month

first Friday

FIRST

:educate:

ClandestineWing said:
:educate:

I know it is. LOL!!! That's what I meant when I said "This SDIF" rather than "This coming Friday" but it wasn't too clear was it?

Sorry. I'll edit that so it makes better sense.

What a cool idea!! I'm trying to go a full week of diapered nights so I'll be able to celebrate by making my 7th night a SIDF night!! It will also be my first night in cloth diapers. Wheeeee!!! :D

I sleep in a nappy every Friday night but it is good to know I will be one of many

Do I have to wait til Friday? :(

This sounds like fun, I'll be there. First Friday is soon, I wear every night but it's the thought that counts.

Less than a week away! I can't wait. I am so hoping I have water by then. Got to go track my well pump order. Maybe or will he here in the morning.

I really want to join in this Friday, but I have a problem! It's homecoming weekend, so I won't be getting back to my bed until long after midnight (I probably won't be in my apartment between 6PM and 2AM). Should I just wear a thick diaper out to the homecoming events that will last me through the homecoming partying and through the night? What do you think?

Captain said:
I really want to join in this Friday, but I have a problem! It's homecoming weekend, so I won't be getting back to my bed until long after midnight (I probably won't be in my apartment between 6PM and 2AM). Should I just wear a thick diaper out to the homecoming events that will last me through the homecoming partying and through the night? What do you think?

Depends (no pun intended). What's the longest you have been in a diaper? 8 hours might be pushing it especially if you'll be drinking. I would think this over and maybe postpone SIDF until next month.

zipperless said:
Depends (no pun intended). What's the longest you have been in a diaper? 8 hours might be pushing it especially if you'll be drinking. I would think this over and maybe postpone SIDF until next month.

I'm not exactly inexperienced when it comes to wearing diapers, even in public. I have a few ways I could do it if I am encouraged enough to try it. I could wear one diaper for the festivities, then change into a fresh one for the rest of the night. I could use a stuffer (I bought samples :D) with bambino teddies. Or, I could wear a double diaper (medium teddy with a large teddy or large bellisimo over it). I bought a lot of samples.... :p What do you think?

If you can change that would help.

I'm wondering if my wife would (ever) be OK with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back