SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always add a booster or double up. Goodnights also has a pad you can put down on your bed.

Ready for it in my attends diapers...wearing 2 or 3 of them that night. My first SIDF!

That's tomorrow, right?

Yup yup

I'm ready for tonight!

Unfortunately I won't be able to participate... I can be diapered, but I have to sign on to work overnight tonight so I won't be sleeping until Saturday technically

Where's Leppard?

I'm doing my SIDF early. Daddy had me up a little bit too late, so I've been sleeping all day...

Hella participatin'!

Loved my sidf! I would have got all 5 points had I not been working on an epic house in minecraft...oh well, still got 4. This first sidf was amazing and I cant wait to do it again!

My first Friday of a month since registering. Went to bed in a Bellisimo last night, just woke up and decided to have a little "accident." Feels great.

Going to enjoy Friday night. Going to sleep in my Awe So Cute!

If my new diapers arrive by Friday (which I really hope happens!) I will be spending every night in one :D

Still on going and still alive!

:3

I can't wait to be diapered tonight! :D I wish I could be now haha

It's not the official sdif, but always nice to sleep in diapers

I'd Agree, I did last night and will again tonight

I am ready so is my Bambino Bianco diaper too.

Just got my cloth-backed Cushies, and some of the latest production Bellisimos today. Not sure which I'll be wearing tonight, but definitely will be diapered!

Had a good night last night. They were the [not-so-good], store brand diapers, but it's what I have access to right now and they do a good enough job for me anyway. Hope to get something better soon though; Band Camp is the first or second week of June, and I get to spend a week with my closest friend, who is also very open-minded and accepting of my little side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back