Shortalls

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I know someone who does have snap crotch shortalls but the way their made you can’t tell that they’re snap crotch at all and yes he does wear them

greatlake5 said:
I'm IC not abdl and I wouldn't wear them. But my girlfriend wears them (without the crotch snaps) and she looks really cute. The question about who would wear them, I think most ADISC members prefer discretion. I think the same thing about overalls (which I wear them without crotch snaps).
I'm sure overalls could be designed desecratly with snaps it makes changing easier u don't have to take whole thing off.. having cerebral palsy my pa would make it easier for him due with my stress incontinence/urge incontinence

I live in a rural area and men wearing overalls is a fairly common sight, especially for older men.

I have a couple of pairs that I wear often and no one bats an eye. Of course, they do not have snaps up the legs and crotch.

I do have some shortfalls well, both with and without the snaps. Those do not get worn in public.

I also have a couple of pairs of women's overalls, one with Pooh and one with flowers. These are only for inside the house.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
I have snap crotch Oshkosh b Gosh ones and I do wear them in public. See Avatar pic

Reactions: Edgewater
Hehe I’d be to shy to wear in public but I do have some hehe

Attachments

• IMG_7918.jpg
    IMG_7918.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7917.jpg
    IMG_7917.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 29
adam said:
I have snap crotch Oshkosh b Gosh ones and I do wear them in public. See Avatar pic
They make em for adults?

I absolutely adore the tykables colour block shortalls they’re a bit expensive though but worth every penny to anyone considering them.

Last edited:
Do they have the snaps?
LittleMonsterUK said:
I absolutely adore the tykables colour block shortalls they’re a bit expensive though but worth every penny to anyone considering them.

I bought the shortalls you see me wearing in my avatar pic from baby-pants.com. I really like them! They have snaps at the crotch. Mine are “choo choo stripe”. They also have denim.

To be honest I'd do it, but not alone. I don't want to risk involuntary regression without a caregiver to help me if that happens. I have worn little clothes in public before and I'm pretty much padded 24/7. Back to the topic tho, I would wear crotch snaps if I were going out for a little day with my caregiver.
Diaper changes would be much easier and feeling small like that would help me de-stress a lot. It's not even that unusual in the zoo near my place, most would write me off as a special needs kid/teen and move on or coo at how cute I am and then move on… However! I would never wear them anywhere it would make people feel uncomfortable. My little-space is to help me heal from trauma and de-stress, not to stress out others. Please be mindful of that if you want to go out in little-space.

Reactions: Floodingpants and Edgewater
For shortfalls with snaps check out eBay from seller “mommy’s -baby-pants” or I believe the seller also has a web site where they are sold.

Overalls are quite common in Europe the last years to be worn in everyday life. Almost al girs and woman have a pair.
Men also wear them more and more, also straight men and mostly the very macho types wear them. Shortalls however are only worn by gay men in Europe. I think it is quite funny that more efeminate men as macho types, farmers but also intellectuals wear them. For me it is the most genderneutral clothing that exists. I wear them almost everyday. Overalls shifted quite some times in their subliminal message and conotation through the last 100 years. Important is how you wear them and how "standard" or "normal" you behave in them. I bought my first pair because they were "socalled" at a lower price and I needed some clothing to work in the garden. My entourage got used to it and I wear thrm all the time now. I have 6 pairs of overalls now :)

Reactions: Edgewater and lilstevie56
I don't think the snaps are an issue as long as they stay snapped closed. Shortalls themselves on a guy might seem a tad unusual but look good. The problem arises when there's an obvious diaper/nappy bulge underneath - if that was me I'd be at home but if I can make the outfit less provocative I wouldn't have any problem wearing them in public.

I have some Tykables shortalls that I did wear out a few times, but the metal in one of the shoulder straps broke off and I haven't fixed it. But some time later I saw that Forever 21 had some shortalls for men, so I bought a black denim pair and have worn them out on occasion in the warm months.

I don't see any issue with a guy wearing shortalls out in public. Since it is already in the mid-80's today here in the Houston area, I went to Walgreens and the gas station today wearing my denim shortalls. I never saw anyone even stare or look twice at what I was wearing. It's just a pair of denim shorts with a bid in front - no big deal. Besides, I find them very comfortable over my diaper and plastic pants.

Reactions: Floodingpants and Edgewater
furry121 said:
They make em for adults?
They did a few years ago. Not sure if they currently do, though. I put the snaps in myself. I have one pair without them as well. They are all blue denim. I had a pair of hickory striped ones (like a train engineer) but gave them to another DL.

Back