Short skirt with diaper showing

BobbiSueEllen said:
Bu-bu-but I'm a vintage toddler girl in all-white diapers...and even white diapers look cute peeking out from under a skirt/dress. :cry:
Totally agree! Imo all white diapers visibly showing, even just a little, is super cute!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Cottontail, KindaOlde and 5 others
Have you ever gotten a look or a comment ??? I gotta think watching other people see you and the reaction is worth it !! Never know what someone may say to you . I like to go in somewhere and ask where the bathroom is and comment " it sure would be easier to use a diaper " it has gotten some giggles 🙂
Diaperfreak said:
I have done this with my pants hanging a little low and a shorter shirt on but never a skirt

just enough my diaper shows above my pants when walking and if I bend over
if I reach up my shirt will lift just enough to show my diaper waist band

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, michaelmc, diaperdude and 1 other person
miked1952 said:
Oh I just adore that look. I lived with my aunt and she would diaper me and put me in a communion dress as punishment if I was bad. I was 15.
Mmm yea I love that look… and feel hehe

Attachments

• IMG_8775.jpeg
    IMG_8775.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: GabyinPurple, Deleted member 75402, Angelapinks and 5 others
I love wearing skirts with the diaper showing. I need more skirts and dresses to do this with.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, babylock1 and BobbiSueEllen
miked1952 said:
Oh I just adore that look. I lived with my aunt and she would diaper me and put me in a communion dress as punishment if I was bad. I was 15.
Oh wow. That must have been so embarrassing. Did anyone else see you in your diaper and pretty dress?

I have a dungaree dress which I wear out. It comes half way down my thighs, which I quite like.

But when I’m at home I can shorten the shoulder straps so that it doesn’t quite cover my nappy, and it looks like a little toddler dress.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, LaLoneDigi, Lyric and 2 others
Ali123 said:
I have a dungaree dress which I wear out. It comes half way down my thighs, which I quite like.

But when I’m at home I can shorten the shoulder straps so that it doesn’t quite cover my nappy, and it looks like a little toddler dress.
Ohh sounds amazing. Any pics hehe

sounds good. i usalyy leave 6 inches above the hem line. Love wearing with thin pull ups (prevail or Depends flex)' Feel like i'm wearing bikini panties underneath while out.

HELL YES i love doing that xxx

(Paris Hilton voice) That's hot!

I just shortened this dress for this very purpose!

20230824_192209.jpg

20230824_192442.jpg20230824_192527.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Blueboy, GabyinPurple, Angelapinks and 8 others
I'm really jealous of your long, lovely hair. Cool socks too! And I'm impressed by the guts it takes to POST these pictures. I do not possess those myself.

I'm currently wearing a dress that might be as short, but it's a dark blue girls sailor suit style, with white lace on the cuffs and collar. The white tights are not able to hide the ever-growing Princess Pink diaper underneath. Tempted to only swap out the dress for a baggy hawaiian shirt and jeans when I go out for lunch later. Nothing excites me quite like the thrill of risking being publicly embarrassed.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc and 3 others
JonQuixote said:
Does anybody else like to wear "short skirts" with "diaper partially showing" about two/three inches?
I like to dress up with a girly top and short skirt (sometimes I have to roll the hem up to get short enough) and wear a contrasting diaper so that two or more inches show beneath skirt. Great with my black Mary Jane wedges and girly socks.
Enjoy looking at myself in the bathroom full length mirror. Took pictures a few times but was afraid to keep so I erased them
i do but i usually wear shorts under my skirt in public since my diaper makes my miniskirts even shorter 🤭 not always though

Reactions: PatrickDL, michaelmc and BobbiSueEllen
Oh yeah! And plastic pants over the diaper completes the look.

Attachments

• IMG_2040.JPG
    IMG_2040.JPG
    579 KB · Views: 56
  • Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, DLJosie, Deleted member 75402 and 8 others
Janetsy77 said:
where have you been. Ready to visit queen city, diaper still be wet after 2 hr ride.I like the warm fluid.

Reactions: DLJosie and Janetsy77
I’ve pondered this for long enough but as a little sissy girl, who has a dress or skirt long enough to cover their nappy and frilly baby panties?

I certainly don’t and as cringing and embassingly open, I’m happy to display my frillies.

I wouldn’t have it any other way but I’d feel very differently in public. 🤭

Jenny x ❤️

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, DLJosie, Ali123 and 3 others
Janetsy77 said:
Photo/Image - the after (partial) skirt raising
Perhaps missing the before - but with a camera angle at or just about waist level revealing the plastic diaper panty hem exposure.

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, DLJosie and BobbiSueEllen
sissygirlpink said:
I’ve pondered this for long enough but as a little sissy girl, who has a dress or skirt long enough to cover their nappy and frilly baby panties?

I certainly don’t and as cringing and embassingly open, I’m happy to display my frillies.

I wouldn’t have it any other way but I’d feel very differently in public. 🤭

Jenny x ❤️
Perfect --- standing still - no undue exposure -
BUT ! - the slightest movement* results in a tantalizing peek revealing what lies beneath the ever so short skirt or dress
even more so if the reveal is a bulky frilly laced detail plastic crinkly diaper panty !

* reaching for that top shelf !
* bending over to fetch an item on a lower shelf or the floor !
* walking into a casual wind lifting the hem line !
* and the random abandoned sitting mode with legs splayed apart unlady like !

You all be careful now !

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, DLJosie, Ali123 and 4 others
That's my littlesona's signature look when she's regressing! I always tell the artist to make the print visible too :)
1696454463961.png1696454517527.png
1696454705787.jpeg
1696454784109.png

• Love
Reactions: Blueboy, GabyinPurple, Angelapinks and 6 others
Janetsy77 said:
Very cute 🥰

Reactions: DLJosie, BobbiSueEllen and Janetsy77
Back