Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Shopping in the UK

TrickCyclist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Where are some good places to clothes shop in the UK, please? I heard many of the shops that used to be there, such as Woolworths, BHS and Debenhams have now gone.

Hi TrickCyclist can't answer your question as I'm in Australia where I thought you were when we last had a chat some 20 months ago.
Have you recently gone over to live in the UK ?
Hope all goes well and you find some good shops.

Last edited:
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi TrickCyclist can't answer your question as I'm in Australia where I thought you were when we last had a chat some eight months ago.
Have you recently gone over to live in the UK ?
Hope all goes well and you find some good shops.
Still in Aus. Just hoping to visit the UK soon.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
TrickCyclist said:
Where are some good places to clothes shop in the UK, please? I heard many of the shops that used to be there, such as Woolworths, BHS and Debenhams have now gone.
I use Asda or Sainsbury’s but next is good and gap of gaps still going.

Reactions: TrickCyclist
TrickCyclist said:
Hi TrickCyclist,
I buy a lot of my clothes from M&S and also Next.
M&S have some great lingerie and styles for all.
Hope you enjoy your shopping experience when in the UK.

Reactions: Ali123 and TrickCyclist
Next, Marks and Spencer (M&S), H&M, Primark, ASDA are some of the shops i like.

Reactions: daisycupcake and TrickCyclist
IF I'm buying shorts n t-shirts just to knock about in while I'm doing the housework, like today, I just get cheap stuff from primark. if I want some nice up market stuff, then it has to be m+s. was in sainsburys last week and bought a very nice bedding set. didn't go there for that, but it was there and I liked it, so I had it!

Reactions: TrickCyclist
Thank you for all the replies.

Back