Shopping dreams

dlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Last night I had a vivid dream about shopping for ABDL clothing. It was like a department store with an array of adult onsies, footed pyjamas, and all sorts of diapers. Everyone in the store was wearing diapers and clothing and I was shopping with my friends. One was trying things on and giving a show. I bought a bunch of stuff my shopping cart was full. It was such a great dream. What kinds of dreams have you all had that you never wanted to end?

Reactions: RuffRuff, Toaster, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
I have those dreams often. I love them. It's always frustrating to me that there is nothing close to this In reality in a large city like Los Angeles.

Reactions: dlover
I’ve had a ton of ABDL dreams, some similar to yours, too. One that I remember very vividly was going shopping in a massive department store with two women who I recognized as my mommies. One was smaller and thin and the other was much taller and buff, haha. They were both holding my hands and guiding me along. Like most of my dreams I was aware that I was diapered and wearing little clothes despite this public setting.
Then, out of nowhere, my diaper leaked. And the two made such a big fuss over it and I got so embarrassed I cried. One of them picked me up and I assume we were trying to find a spot to change but the dream ended.
It was really strange. I don’t like leaking so it wasn’t even that fun of a dream haha (luckily it didn’t happen in real life while I was sleeping). I’ve also never considered the thought of two CGs, nonetheless two mommies (tho as a bi girl I am open to any kind of CG). I still think about those two characters and wish I’d dream about them more!! They seemed very fun, haha.

Back