Shopping cart

Katie2fingers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
It never fails, especially in the summer when I go to the store and see a baby in a shopping cart seat with just a diaper and shirt on. That's the one thing I CAN'T do and it hurts. I want so much to experience it. Being in a real stroller too, but there's just something being in a shopping cart seat I want

• Wow
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
How much does a shopping cart and welder cost? 😜

• Haha
For a moment I thought that this was going to be about the sanitary aspects of a diapered kid in the shopping cart.

Then moving on it relates to the fantasy of being that kid - riding around kicking legs - squirming around - making
eyes - ga-ga goo - trying to take things off the shelf passing by - sucking on a pacifier - ALL that stuff a baby does !

When our kid was that age, she kept trying to suck/chew on the chain and key that the carts at aldi’s has 🤦🏻😆😆

• Wow
I SO agree. I want to be in just a diaper and shirt in a shopping cart, being pushed around by mommy and having her place big bags of diapers in the shopping cart for me to be changed into. I imagine I mess and soak my diaper at the store and mommy has to take me into the bathroom at the store when she is doing shopping and change my diapers on the diaper changing table.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
bambinobaby said:
I SO agree. I want to be in just a diaper and shirt in a shopping cart, being pushed around by mommy and having her place big bags of diapers in the shopping cart for me to be changed into. I imagine I mess and soak my diaper at the store and mommy has to take me into the bathroom at the store when she is doing shopping and change my diapers on the diaper changing table.

Agreed, and I want my pacifier on a clip and a toy in my hand so I can play while mommy shops. I also want a full sippy in my diaper bag in case I want it.

I rode in the shopping cart until a relatively old age when I was a kid. I hated it then, but wish I could do it again now.

I was about 10 when my dad stopped putting me in the shopping cart seat. We even had a pillow behind my back. I hated it too, but it was eaiser to push my wheelchair and the cart at the same time.

Reactions: checkingoutall
well, to be sure i'm not sure when i was no longer in the cart...

I know my ex's boy was at least 8-9 and still riding in the cart...and his cousin we took care of alot was ALWAYS in the cart (was a handful and run and run and run could never track him down).

Both wernt too big (1/2 latin)...but usually one in the seat and one in the cart...

i have seen these new handicap carts with a bigger seat in them, i think alot of adult would fit i them...

Back