Shoes?

ToonFan97

Slightly awkward diaper boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
So I recently purchased this outfit for myself, (https://www.etsy.com/listing/675708351/new-sizes-ad… specifically the beige version with brass buttons and snaps. I should be able to easily find an orange t-shirt and socks to match it. My only conundrum is finding a perfect pair of shoes to match it. Don't know why footwear seems to be so especially difficult for our kind to find, but here we are.

There's always regular Converse shoes, which I love and would look perfectly cute. But frankly laces would still look far too adult for this outfit. Velcro is much more appropriate and easy for a little one to use.

The worst part is that I was cruelly teased with an advertisement for THESE adorable things, only to realize it was a kid's size, and not in an adult's. (https://www.converse.com/shop/p/chuck-taylor-all-st… Otherwise they'd be perfect.

At least that gives you a good idea what I'm looking for. If you have any suggestions, or know of any sellers or shops online with something along these lines, it'd be greatly appreciated.

All my shoes are velcro. My wife jokes that I've never learned to tie them.

I take that back. I do have one pair of tie up shoes... my healies.

I can't believe I'm going to suggest these, because I razz my friends when I see them wear them, but maybe Crocs.

I usually joke that no grown ass man should be wearing the same shoes as a three year old. They don't know I'd dress as a three year old most days if I could (mwhah hah hah ha), but pairing Crocs with that outfit could really work

BobaFettish said:
I can't believe I'm going to suggest these, because I razz my friends when I see them wear them, but maybe Crocs.

I usually joke that no grown ass man should be wearing the same shoes as a three year old. They don't know I'd dress as a three year old most days if I could (mwhah hah hah ha), but pairing Crocs with that outfit could really work

Honestly, that ain't a half-bad idea. Typically not a fan either, but in this instance they could kinda work?... Maybe add to the embarrassment factor? :LOL:

Sorry, but nobody else has said it.

WHAT ARE THOSE!!!!

Welcome to the struggle. There are not many adult velcro shoes that look cute. There is this one shoe but I've only seen purple in stock, and the male colors are........... to male looking.

Purple: https://www.vans.com/shop/rainbow-old-skool-v-platform-liberty-true-white#hero=0
white/colorless: https://www.vans.com/shop/old-skool-v-marshmallow-turtledove#hero=0
black: https://www.vans.com/shop/off-the-wall-old-skool-v-black-true-white

These are in kid sizes, but if you have a small sized foot, you should be able to wear these I think:

Sorta sucks that there isn't a market for this. I really wish some abdl company would tackle clothing properly.

Another option is this company:

These are only solid colors, but also velcro:

They make their kid shoes in adult varients but remove the velcro, which sorta makes me salt >:v, but still gonna link it because they do have some cuteness factor to them:

kid version of that shoe just for reference:

The color scheme looks really playful, which is why im so salt they don't come in adult sizes. To me it literally screams abdl xD.

Last edited:
Actually, the white ones look really cute! And they'd probably match okay. I'll save the link and keep them in mind, thanks a bunch! :giggle:

(The purple ones are cute too, they'll just clash a bit TOO much.)

ToonFan97 said:
Actually, the white ones look really cute! And they'd probably match okay. I'll save the link and keep them in mind, thanks a bunch! :giggle:

(The purple ones are cute too, they'll just clash a bit TOO much.)
If you find others can you please post them. I have been looking for some cute velcro shoes for a while. I did email some companies about if they could do custom orders. I will tell you what they say but I am assuming its gonna be a no go.

We need to move to the point where all clothing options are offered in all sizes, they just make ones out of the intedned range, made on demand. That way they can still get profit and people get items they want.

Last edited:
Why don't you show your youthful AB age - get those shoes with the flashing LED lights in sole and make an impression !
Example:
amazon.com (search)
shoes with led lights for adults

HappyNotHappy said:
I wear Crocs every day, I have 34 pairs and I don’t own any other shoes. I love my Crocs !

Boy that is a bunch of croc - well not intended in that way LOL !
At least you are not any where in competition with Imelda Marcos who had a wardrobe of some 3 different pairs of shoes
that could be worn each day and not duplicate for 3 years (over 3000 pairs) --- LINK:

Now if the shoe fits - wear it !

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 44078
I think baby shoes are the big missing item in the adult baby clothes wardrobe. I know one AB site tried to get a shoe manufacturer to make them but it is like a minimum order of 3000 pairs of ONE SIZE so... not happening. But if there was a talented shoe-maker(?) who could make baby first-walkers or the like for ABs I think they would sell as long as absolutely authentic.

I'd buy them for sure.

I've got a friend, not AB at all who wears nothing BUT Crocs.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 44078
This site custom makes cute shoes to order.

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
This site custom makes cute shoes to order.
Some great shoes there. Not quite 'first walkers' but still very very nice.

Try these-very much the baby booty look.

I would buy Velcro shoes for the convenience. I'm tired of the laces becoming loose when I'm walking the dogs. I've been wearing boots for the past three years.

I'm just throwing this out there, and your mileage may vary, but.

I have been getting size 6 in the 'tween' sizes at Walmart and they fit me. I usually wear a 9 and a half in ladies (US sizes). I've been getting their Wonder Nation brand.

I have those in purple and yes, they have unicorns on the bottoms. :D I know they won't match your outfit, but if your shoe size is anywhere close to mine it might be worth a peek in the 'big kids' shoe aisle.

And no, they're not meant to be baby booties. ;)

Back