Share your true stories how you got into wearing nappies/diapers ?

I've shared this through other threads but always happy to share again...

i never really had a dry night till i was 7 and so diapers for me were a normal thing you could say. Naturally I wore diapers through the growing stages and my brother 3 years younger than me came along before i was fully potty trained... so there was the bit of time that we were both diapered 24/7..i don't really remember any of that part... Sometime just around 4 I learnt how to use the potty in the day. But with wet diapers every night my mom just kept buying them for me and changing me. As i grew to 5 and 6 and became more aware and remember more of those incidents, it was like there were 2 babies in our house when night came around.. my mom just kept me on the same routine as my brother for night changes, morning checks and sometimes the day time diaper change when i needed it. Only difference for him was that he was still day time diapered too, but that didn't stop my mom from having 2 sizes in her diaper bags/cars all the time. I had many tantrums of having to be changed and diapered as an older kid and wasn't a fan of it at 6 and 7.

Even after the years i stopped needing them at night, i always had a weird fascination when we went down a diaper aisle at the grocery store or saw a pampers commercial on tv... an then like 5 or 6 years after being out of them when i was 12/13 i was snooping around our attic when i found a box of old baby stuff and there were some of my old diapers. I was so curious to see if they still fit and so i tried one on and loved it - i guess i wanted to be the baby again LOL. So all through my teens i was a DL and anytime i came across diapers at friends houses or anywhere i would stuff them in my underwear. I also started buying goodnites secretly and wearing them too... never stoped liking them ;-)

Reactions: fredy552, Lyric, LilByte and 1 other person
For me it started when my brother was a toddler in the late 90's when I was like 8. I just started thinking his diapers looked cool. I remember having batman and mickey mouse underwear that I liked at the time, but got curious about his diapers. I finally grabbed one from under the changing table one day and just carefully unfolded,examined, and felt it. That's when I first became very surprised/interested in how diapers have the leak guards and outer ruffly second one too. I thought they must be so comfortable and that the ruffly leak guards probably feel nice too. A few days later I got the courage to grab one and take it to my room after the coast was clear. That night I carefully unfolded it an put it on my bed. I carefully laid on it and taped it up. It ended up fitting me PERFECTLY! and it DID feel nice too. I remember peddling my legs in the air while laying down and could feel a slight tickling from the ruffles and could hear a slight crinkle noise. 😍 It was awesome. I got up and looked in the mirror and thought they looked great. I got the sudden urge to see what peeing would be like, so I got into bed to try. I wasn't able to get more than a tiny squirt that did nothing. I then took it off and carefully refolded it and then put it under my pillow. WELL, that was stupid because my mom found it. I told her that my brother must have put it there. Luckily at that time he was putting weird things in weird places so I think she bought it. It scared the hell out of me though, Now I wanted to wear some again and tried putting on a lot of pairs of underwear to try to feel like I had one on. I had an uncle randomly joke that Santa might bring a pack of pampers when I was probably being whiny about something. Little did he know that I would have loved that LOL.

Over the next few years. I still occasionally thought about diapers off and on. THEN when it was around 2000-ish I saw a TV ad for GOODNITES!
This was when they still had pull-ups in their logo. That was it. I was aware of pull-ups and thought they were cool looking-but now seeing that they made some kind of diaper ACTUALLY FOR kids MY AGE?!?! I HAD to get some. o_O

I was like 12ish and got allowance and some money for cutting grass, so decided I was going to buy them. Luckily I lived near a grocery store and saw that they had them. At that time they were still the bigger all white ones. It took a few failed chickening-out trips for me to finally get some. I think it was also luckily around when the first self checkouts were there. I remember being so jittery/excited when riding home on my bike with them. Our house had a half sunken lower level with the window at ground level. I put the bag there and brought them in through the window. The first thing I did was take one out and examine it. It was so big! It looked like it was probably so nice too. It wasn't until the next day after school that I dared try them on though.
I remember I rushed home from school since no one would be there for like an hour or 2. I brought one to the upstairs bathroom with a big mirror that was the length of the vanity and went up to the ceiling. This was my first time wearing any kind of pull-up diaper as I didn't use them in potty training. I still remember feeling that unique sensation of pulling them up for the first time- with those ruffles slightly tickling my inner thighs all the way up. 🤗 Somehow I instinctively thought to make sure I was pointing down for some reason too. They fit wonderfully and went up a little past my bellybutton too. I walked back and forth, admiring them in front of the mirror and looked at my padded tush too. I was SO happy! It was great!

Now I noticed that I did feel like I needed to pee too... Should I do it?
grst said:
The part that was the most interesting to me was that he would eat breakfast sitting in the wet pull up. As I mentioned earlier, my belief at the time was that a wet diaper/pull up felt the same as wet underwear. I couldn’t imagine why he didn’t want to get dressed before he ate.
That's the kind of things I was thinking before while deciding to wet myself in a diaper for the first time post-potty training. My brother didn't seem to ever complain or mind being in an obviously wet diaper. I thought that seemed weird because I did remember a couple isolated incidents when I wet the bed when I was like 4 or 5ish and woke up cold and clammy, so that's really what I was expecting.

I was slightly worried about possibly leaking, which is why I was in the bathroom. Finally I decided to go for it. I turned to face the mirror and decided to let go. Here I was, 12 years old and it was going to be my first time being in a diaper AND wetting it since pre-potty training at like age 3! 😲 It took a little to allow my body to go, but it was easier since I really actually did need to pee.

I still VIVIDLY remember this first time. I first felt that tingle and then like a small vibration feeling, and then saw a quarter sized greyish spot start showing on the front of my Goodnites. Then surprisingly suddenly I felt a rush of warmth and heard a hissing noise. (I know now is that what happened is that I was "injecting" pee directly into the padding for a few seconds and then the stream broke loose from that suddenly). I felt the stream of hot pee gently trickle around my scrotum and saw the grayish/yellow spot growing in front. Then the trickle slowly died down. As my peeing stopped I then felt an unexpected pleasant gentle slow constricting feeling and also heard a slight crackle/crinkle sound start as the Goodnite was swelling/bulging while going through it's absorbing process.

I was standing there frozen, ... wide-eyed ... and kind of shocked since it actually felt... extremely good...🥴- the opposite of what I was expecting. While my diaper was finishing its swelling, I could feel myself getting a partial erection too from all that was happening inside my diaper. :oops:

I looked in the mirror to see the "damage" from the side, and my Goodnites definitely had a noticeable bulge and grayish/ very faint yellow color now. I was expecting it to look really yellow, but no. I was also surprised that there was no expanding or color change with my tush. I didn't pee enough for that I guess.
Of course I couldn't resist the curiosity to feel what happened to my diaper as well. I noticed how warm it was when I gave the bulge a few gentle squeezes and was surprised how I could feel exactly where the diaper stopped absorbing. I was also surprised how the diaper continued to stay warm and soft. I also sat down, and was amazed how it felt comfy and nice, instead of wet and clammy/gross. From that point on I've been hopelessly hooked on diapers since!

After that I found out I fit in 4-5T pull-ups fine but the leg holes were noticeably tighter. I tried some baby diapers too and they fit good but that didn't last long at all because I had a big growth spurt at that time.

I mainly wore Goodnites for years and through collage. I had tried depends and some adult diapers from a local medical store, but they SUCKED. They felt terrible when wet and fit badly, so I gave up on adult sized stuff until I moved out. I've always been a thinner/fit person and have always been in between youth/adult sizing in general, so that made finding good fitting stuff hard too.

I then tried some ABU and Tykables diapers and they were awesome. I also found some Abenas I use at night and finally Northshore Megamax with a booster which are my absolute favorite.🤩

20210618_215531-02.jpeg
I honestly would be diapered and using for #1 most of the time if I could afford to. I wear a couple times a week currently and know I will never be completely out of diapers for the rest of my life and accept and like this part of myself now. It's very comfortable using good diapers for their intended purpose and I am more calm/content when diapered for sure.🥰🤗

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pamperwarrior, Ranma, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 3 others
littlejunioruk1982 said:
I personally love reading true stories how people got into wearing nappies/diapers and everyone can share there experiences and memories on this topic......

thank you for your time in reading this and sharing your information if you contribute
When I was 3 I started wetting the bed , so I was put back into nappies until 5, Ever since then I have enjoyed wearing a nappies

Reactions: Jamestown
I developed an interest in wearing and peeing into nappies that over the years has come and gone in phases but never really gone away. I can't exactly put my finger on when it began, but I'm guessing it was when I was about 11 back in the mid 70's. The internet was yet to be invented, and disposable nappies had yet to make their impact on the supermarket shelves. If you had a baby it was terry nappies and rubber pants. Although, I can understand it, I've never felt the desire to dress up as a baby. Not for me the baby clothes, the dummy and all the other bits of paraphernalia. I enjoy the feeling of wearing nappies and also enjoy to feeling of making them go warm and wet by peeing in them. I love the anticipation of the act. My wearing of nappies has always gone in phases, I'd be infatuated for a week or so then not really give it a second thought for a few months or even years. Eventually, something would click in my mind and I'd find myself thinking nappy thoughts and eventually wearing them.

Back in the 70's, disposable nappies had hardly been thought of they were the preserve of the rich parents and they were not as widely available as they are now. So at that age I had to content myself with fluffy towels and some nappy pins leftover from my baby stage that were in my mum's sewing box. I would carefully fold the towel in from each corner making a triangle shape. Then slowly lower myself onto the towel, feeling its softness under my skin. Then I would pull the point of the towel between my legs feeling its warmth and bulky softness between my thighs. This feeling has never really gone away. Even now writing about it, causes a stirring in my groin that is very pleasurable, but it is a guilty secret I have kept to myself for all these years. I would take the outside area oft the towel and fold it around the waist. Now comes the tricky part, with three corners of the towel held together you had to get the nappy pins in without stabbing yourself. Fortunately, the pins were shaped in such way that this was made easier. They were a curved pin with a little safety catch on that prevented it being undone once fastened. Once fasted I then had this mass of towel surrounding me and I would bathe in its sensuous warmth and caresses. Just lying there with this homemade nappy and moving my bum a little sent little pleasurable tingles flowing from my crotch up my spine. The best feeling of all is when everything is fastened, only a nappy wearer would know what I talking about here. Letting your hands feel the outside of the nappy is a wonderful, intimate feeling. To get up and walk around was not easy as the bulkiness of the towel meant that it forced the legs apart. I guess from that moment on I was hooked. It was sexual and very fulfilling.

The covert nature of it made it even more pleasurable, it was my secret and to this day I don't think anybody actually knows. At age eleven I didn't dare pee in it as my mum would see it and demand an explanation. There is only so much you can hide when you’re that age! So, when my parents went out and my sister was not around this is what I do. I'd try all sorts of variants with the design of the nappy, but in the end the triangular one was my design of choice. Interestingly enough, it still is. If I take a shower at home I can still find myself lying on the bathroom floor making this design. The nappy pins have long gone and now I just hold it with my hand, but the sensations and pleasure are the same. I started to experiment with peeing in the nappy when I invented a very crude version of plastic nappy pants. These weren’t the conventional ones that went outside the nappy, these were ones that went inside the nappy, preventing the pee from reaching the towel, which would have resulted in a major interrogation from my mum. If you cut both ends off a supermarket carrier bag you can slide your legs tightly inside and shuffle it up over the groin area. I then added absorbent material.

Sat here now I don't fully remember what it was, but I'm guessing it was something like toilet paper, kitchen roll and any old clothing that was being thrown out. If you are careful with the regulation of the flow of pee, you can get just enough into the padding to avoid leg overflow onto the towel. The warm, soggy, tingly feel was divine. Especially if you push it against the groin when you've peed all you dare. All you have to do then is remove the 'plastic pants', put them inside another plastic bag and throw them in the dustbin. To anyone else who does not enjoy this feeling, pee would be considered a dirty by-product, but to a nappy lover it's a warm, feeling of comfort. You get used to handling pee soaked things and don't see it as a problem, just a pleasure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Napincolove and Ridinginnappies
well being born in the 60's, real babies worn cloth diapers and plastic Gerber pants.
Being the middle child of 7 kids, there were always diapers and plastic pants around the house.

Around 8 years of age I discovered the love for diapers and plastic pants.

When I became old enough to earn money, I would buy my own Gerber toddle baby pants, the cashiers never asked, because they knew there kids in diapers at my folks house.

I would love the feel of the plastic pants on me. most of the time I just wore the plastic pants, and yes during puberty years I would please myself in them. I had them hidden in the house and in the attic of the garage for my pleasure.

As I got older, I was able to buy 4 pair of Gerber Toddle plastic pants, sew the elastic together and use super glue to seam the vinyl together. The result was large plastic gerber pants that resemble adult plastic pants today.

As of today, I enjoy wearing disposable diapers with my Plastic pants every night. They are great for stress, plus I now after so many years of wearing them to bed, i bed wet.

the only thing i wish if my wife would help me get ready or even accept the fact that I have a diaper fetish (I told her before we were married).

Reactions: wetgraham and Pelusos
nwm said:
Had no choice actually.
Was never out of diapers (nerve damage since birth).
Same here, never had choice nerogenic bladder

I've posted this in other threads before, so I'll just copy/paste it.

My realizing i was into wearing diapers and acting/being treated like a baby came from an early age.

The earliest was when I was about 4, my parents and I went to my Aunt's house and while walking around, I went into my cousin's room, who was about 1, so she was still in diapers. On her dresser, was a stack of girl's diapers (this was back when not only were baby diapers designed by gender, but they were also plastic backed). Curiosity got to me, so I took one into the bathroom and put it on. I wore it up until we were about to leave, where I took it off and threw it away.

After that, there was one major incident that made me come to terms with my interest. During summer time, up until I was 10, my parents would leave me at a daycare every day during summer vacation. During one of those times, when I was 6, I once again got curious about diapers, so I snuck into the nursery part one morning and took a diaper from the changing table. I then went to a bathroom that wasn't used during the mornings. After putting the diaper on, I decided to look at myself in the mirror. I couldn't figure out why at the time, but seeing myself in the mirror, where only a shirt and a baby diaper made me feel happy. After this, I would start occasionally sneaking more diapers out of the nursery to wear for the day. One day, after changing into the diaper, I felt the need to pee. Rather than just use the toilet, I thought "Well, since I'm wearing a diaper, I might as well use it." So, while still sitting on the floor, I peed the diaper. Now, sitting on the floor, again in just a shirt and a now very wet diaper, I felt just as happy, and instinctively, I started sucking my thumb. This would continue through the Summer, and I managed to never get caught.

At least, until the next Summer.

I guess the caretakers were noticing that diapers were going missing in the nursery, so they were keeping track. At the beginning of the next Summer, I had taken another diaper to put on, and immediately used it. However, after I had finished, the bathroom door opened and to one of the caretakers standing there, seeing me in a wet diaper, sucking my thumb. I was immediately dragged out, brought into the room that the rest of the kids were at in the morning, and was thrown over her knees, and given a hard spanking while still wearing the wet diaper. After the spanking, instead of being allowed to change into my regular clothes, I was changed into a fresh diaper, and kept in just the diaper and shirt for the rest of the day. To say I was being teased by the other kids is an understatement. At the end of the day, my parents were told, and between them and the caretakers, they came up with my punishment.

Since, they figured, I was putting on and using diapers, they said I must not have felt confident in my potty training, so said I would be kept in diapers through the summer while I was "re-training" to use the potty, and that I would be kept with the toddlers in their play room. I was told that I had to tell a caretaker whenever I needed to go potty, and that if I missed using the potty, I would get a spanking before having my diaper changed. However, they apparently having no intention of letting me go when I needed to. Whenever I told a caretaker I needed to go, they would "ignore" me and tell me to go play. The only time the would let me go is if I told them I had to poop, and even then, they wouldn't let me use a regular toilet. Instead, I was made to sit on a potty training toilet, with my diaper pulled down to around my ankles. However, when I didn't need to poop, I was forced to hold it until I couldn't anymore, so I was constantly wetting my diapers, leading to repeated spankings and diaper changes. I was also sucking my thumb a lot just to cope during those moments, so to "help" they would stick a pacifier in my mouth during my changes. After a few days, I realized what they were doing, so I gave up asking to go pee and just started wetting my diapers the second I felt the need.

Turns out, this was a mistake, cause after a couple of weeks, the caretakers said that I apparently didn't WANT to be potty trained, so they decided that if I wanted to use my diapers like a baby, then I would be treated like a baby. So I was then moved from the toddlers area and into the nursery. First, I was made to dress like a baby, meaning I was either wearing onesies sized for kids, or clothes with crotch snaps for "easy diaper changes." Second, ALL of my bathroom privileges were removed. So, not only was I wetting my diapers, but I was also now messing my diapers, with the only positive being I wasn't getting spanked for using them since "Since you're a baby, using your diapers is expected." Lastly, since I was now a baby, I was given the full baby treatment, meaning when it was lunch time, I was fed formula from a baby bottle and made to eat baby food by the nursery caretakers, and when it was nap time for the babies, I was put into a crib and told to nap, otherwise I would get a spanking for acting up.

This went on for the rest of the Summer, after which, things went back to normal. After that, I would never take another diaper from the nursery. While I would describe the whole experience as completely humiliating, I had to admit that, while I was in the nursery, I had actually enjoyed getting treated like a baby, as when I was behaving, I was treated nicely and given the same amount of care and attention as any other baby in the nursery. I liked the comfort of snuggling up in a crib for nap time, the calming effect of sucking on my pacifier, and even enjoyed having my diapers changed by the caretakers. I was enjoying it so much, that I would sometimes let my mind go, and start acting like a baby. After I hit 10, I was allowed to stay home by myself during the summer, so I would take any chance I could get while home by myself to "play baby."

Reactions: fredy552 and TheGreatWave
I was 6 years old. This was around 1990. I was hanging out with my friends across the street after school at their house until my mom got home around 5. One day we were playing with a rain barrel and someone mentioned what a diaper would be like in one. My friend went to his siblings room and got one and we sank it in the water. We kept playing with the pamper and I offered to get more as I knew they were in the closet, I seen the pink bag before. I ran into her room, opened the metal closet and pulled a pink pampers girl diaper out. Was so in love, I smelt it and started to put between my legs and their mom caught me. She said “if you want it on honey go lay down on the bed, I’ll put on you”. I froze and did as she asked as I knew she was so gentle. She pulled my jeans down to my shoes and taped the diaper on me. Pulled my pants back up and helped me stand. “There, feel better? They are pink but they work just same. If you use it tell me. Do you have to pee?” I said no was told to go back out side. I played for a bit loving the diaper. I was 6 and was so in love with the plastic backed pamper. Played out side in the back alley for probably half hour. Then I had to pee. Usually I went on the trees but knew I needed help. I snuck into their house and found their mom and said I needed to go to the bathroom. She asked if I needed to pee, and I nodded. “Silly you got a diaper on. Here stand and hold my hand, trust the diaper” I stood and wet in the pamper. I said I was done peeing in it. She grabbed it in the front and said,” good go play, I don’t change her after one pee the pamper is good yet, I’ll check later” I couldn’t believe I was wearing a wet diaper and was told to stay in it. Really liked that. I played for a while with my friends, and my mom came to pick me up. She saw the car pull up and told me to go to her daughters room. I had the diaper taken off. “There honey did you like that?” I nodded and ran off not believing I said that, and went and found my shoes and went home.

Reactions: fredy552 and mantilla
The next day I went there again after school, and she met me taking my shoes off with her two kids and her little girl beside her and asked how school was. I said it was ok and she asked me right in front of her kids to go to the room to get changed. One of the kids asked if I wear a diaper she she said to never mind and go play quietly downstairs. I walked with her to the room and she layed me on the bed, with the diaper already out and ready. She pulled my pants down and taped it on, and pulled the pants back up. “They’re all better, in a pamper. Do you like wearing a pamper”? I nodded, and said I really did and wished I could stay in them forever. “Well I’ll work on your mom, but here you can wear a diaper. Ok?” I said ok and went and played. I got to wear them everyday. I even remember one weekend her kids went to their grand parents and it was just me and her, and when I got dropped off I was diapered right away but she kept my pants off. Until this point I only used them for 1 and not 2, as I wasn’t there that long. I told her I had to go 2 and she told me to find a place and go. So knowing this was what I wanted, to be like her daughter I went into the living room and pooped. What next still is with me and my memory today. I went poop in the diaper and she told me to sit down for lunch and she would take care of that after. I said I had a 2 in my diaper and she said “so does she, and she plays and eats and sits in her car seat with it in there and doesn’t care, so go sit down” meaning her daughter. So I did. Loving the feeling and pretty much making me want this from an early age

• Wow
She told my mom that I had a few accidents here and there napping and playing and that I sometimes wore a diaper at her house especially if I napped. Now remember there was no pull-ups or goodnites then and the diapers were huge. So one day my mom found I had a pink diaper under my dresser and asked me about it. I said I brought it home cause I was worried about peeing the bed. We went shopping later that day and she asked if “should I buy diapers for you? You really think you need them? What ones?” So I said I wore pampers I think and she looked at the sizes and bought the blue boys size 5 which was the biggest. We got home, and she took the diapers out of the bags and we had three bags. She opened one bag and put them in my underwear drawer. Asked if I knew how to put them on and I said kind of. So at night I got help and taped one on, and played for a bit. I knew I could keep this up if they were wet in the morning so when I went to bed, I peed in them. Kinda slept better in a wet diaper. Oh the stories, I could go on and on. Got caught at home lots in just a diaper, but the sitter was the funnest.

Albertapampers said:
The next day I went there again after school, and she met me taking my shoes off with her two kids and her little girl beside her and asked how school was. I said it was ok and she asked me right in front of her kids to go to the room to get changed. One of the kids asked if I wear a diaper she she said to never mind and go play quietly downstairs. I walked with her to the room and she layed me on the bed, with the diaper already out and ready. She pulled my pants down and taped it on, and pulled the pants back up. “They’re all better, in a pamper. Do you like wearing a pamper”? I nodded, and said I really did and wished I could stay in them forever. “Well I’ll work on your mom, but here you can wear a diaper. Ok?” I said ok and went and played. I got to wear them everyday. I even remember one weekend her kids went to their grand parents and it was just me and her, and when I got dropped off I was diapered right away but she kept my pants off. Until this point I only used them for 1 and not 2, as I wasn’t there that long. I told her I had to go 2 and she told me to find a place and go. So knowing this was what I wanted, to be like her daughter I went into the living room and pooped. What next still is with me and my memory today. I went poop in the diaper and she told me to sit down for lunch and she would take care of that after. I said I had a 2 in my diaper and she said “so does she, and she plays and eats and sits in her car seat with it in there and doesn’t care, so go sit down” meaning her daughter. So I did. Loving the feeling and pretty much making me want this from an early age
Did she change you at the same time as her daughter?

When I was a teenager, probably around 15, I had swimming lessons with my siblings at an indoor pool after school. My lesson was first and while I was waiting for my siblings to finish, I would change and go and sit in the car on my own and read.

One afternoon, I went to the changing room to get changed and saw that a parent had left an open pack of nappies on the bench. They were Snugglers, a pretty low end nappy with only a simple design of on the landing strip. They were, however, one of the last nappies to still be plastic backed at the time.

Until then, I had only thought about wearing nappies once. When I was 7 or 8, I dared my best friend to steal one of my younger siblings' nappies and wear it. He grabbed one from the top of the wardrobe and we took turns trying to put it on, but neither of us could do up the tapes and the plastic made a loud of a crinkle. We panicked, hid the nappy and never tried it again.

That afternoon in the changing room, however, that memory came back and the desire consumed me.

I hurriedly grabbed a few nappies from the packet before anyone could come in and catch me and ducked into a toilet cubicle. I still remember standing there, unfolding the first nappy, feeling the soft plastic on my fingers, admiring the soft pleats in the leak guards and hearing the irresistible crinkle.

I opened it up fully, yanked my speedos down to the floor, put the nappy between my legs and leaned back onto the cubicle wall to hold it up. It wasn't the softest nappy in the world but the feeling of the padding on my bum and bits was suddenly satisfying. More satisfying than undies. More satisfying than speedos. I stretched the tapes out, struggling to make them meet the landing strip around my 15 year old hips. They only just held the nappy up and the gap between the front and back meant the tapes stuck to my sides. But. The nappy was on.

I pulled my undies up over the nappy and my nylon school sports sweatpants up over the top. I suddenly felt slightly giddy. I'd done it. I tucked the remaining two nappies down the back of my undies and behind my shirt and jumper and made a break for the carpark.
I unlocked the car, got into the back seat and sat there until we could go home. I could feel the tapes tugging on my side and I kept checking to make sure they hadn't broken. I stuck my hands into my pants and felt the nappy, beginning to warm under my caressing hands and body heat.

My mum, grandfather and siblings came back to the car and we headed home. My mind could only focus on the nappy under my pants. I didn't think of anything else. The drive flew by.

We got home and I dawdled to get out of the car to make sure I was the last out and no one could hear my crinkling. It was then that I could feel the urge to pee. I sat outside in the backyard trying to wet the nappy. It wasn't easy to let my pee go and the more I tried, the more I started to get hard and my bits pressed into the nappy.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I relaxed enough to begin to pee. I could feel the warmth of the pee start to radiate out from the front of the nappy and start to pool, warm and wet, under my balls and begin to creep back under my bum. It was exhilarating. As my bladder emptied, I could hear the whish of the peeing - it's still a sound I find irresistible today.

As I sat there, I felt the warm pool of pee rise around my balls and reach up and tickle the side of one of the leak guards. I tried to stop peeing but I couldn't. The trickle breached the leak guard and pee began to stream and ran down my leg. I should have tried to stop but I didn't want to - I went with it; I was consumed by it. Even when I was leaking, it felt amazing.

My bladder eventually relaxed, empty, its contents safely warm in my nappy. The stream of pee slowed and stopped running down my leg. I reached into my pants and felt the warm plastic of the nappy, slightly wet from the leak. I began to squeeze, feeling the pee well up, warm, and when I released it, absorb back into the padding. With each rub, each squeeze, more pee ran down my leg and a dark outline began to show on the inside leg of my maroon pants.

I realised my mum would be finished cooking dinner soon and I still had to dispose of my wet nappy, change my pants and stash the other two unused nappies for later. I walked down the yard and stood behind the garden shed, pulling my pants and undies down to expose the warm, soggy nappy between my legs. The tape on one side had come free, allowing me to ease it off quickly in my hand. I held the nappy underneath, impressed by its size and weight, with one last desire running through my head. I brought the pee filled nappy to my nose and took a sniff. The scent of pee coming from the nappy was heady. I let the smell linger in my nose for a few seconds before taking one last sniff, this time from the inside of the nappy. I'll never forget it. I put the nappy down, pulled my pants up, running my hand up my leg and over my crotch to dry the residual pee.

I wedged the wet nappy between the garden shed and the fence, until I could dispose of it next garbage night. I'd done it.

Afterwards, I ended up rushing back inside, through the back door into the laundry, upstairs to my room and hiding the remaining two nappies under the bottom drawer in my wardrobe. I managed to throw my pants straight into a wash that was about to go on and have a shower.

How I didn't get caught that evening, I'll never know. But that was the beginning of it all.

In subsequent pool visits, I found Huggies nappies and discovered not only that they were softer and help more pee, but you could remove the cloth layer to expose the plastic layer underneath - not to mention the cute prints. I’m still surprised people left open packs of nappies in the change rooms, but I guess they didn’t expect me to come by…

I still have a soft spot for baby nappies and designs because of this formative experience. They just don’t hold enough anymore!

• Love
Reactions: jamiejamie
littlejunioruk1982 said:
I personally love reading true stories how people got into wearing nappies/diapers and everyone can share there experiences and memories on this topic......

thank you for your time in reading this and sharing your information if you contribute
Fun thread necro :p

I've been "borrowing" them from anywhere I could, practically since I got out of them. Three, four years old. I can't remember a time when I wasn't either wearing them for need or for fun. I'm autistic, so especially in childhood, I don't let things that I'm attached to very easily. I'm sure I missed the sensory input, or just the fact that's what I wore and my world was shook when I got out of them? Whatever the reason.

I have posted my story on different forums on ADISC. I usually say I started about 11-12 but thinking back at my friend's house he had a sister and brother who were 2-3 and 3-4 and they still wore Cloth Diapers and Plastic Pants and really really liked the smell and how soft they felt.
I remember we moved to a new town a long way away from where I had lived that memories tell me. My baby sister was probably 2-3 and still wearing cloth diapers and plastic panties and she now slept in my room. I tried to a pair of plastic panties on did not work too small to fit me. I would help a friend deliver newspapers and there was a kid with his shades open to his room off the porch he was our age or maybe a little older and kept in the bed and was wearing Cloth Diapers and Plastic Pants. ( I think this was the true beginning of my wanting to wear diapers.) Then another time I was at a friend's house and we found some plastic pants that sort of fit us. I loved the feeling and had feelings my young mind and body did not understand. Then when shopping with Mom in the grocery store or at Kmart when going down the diaper aisle I would get this feeling all over wanting to wear a diaper and plastic pants but my Mom was a very strict type of person and did not dare say I wanted to wear baby diapers and plastic pants. Now I am I think I am 11-12 maybe even 13 and my baby niece I have been asked to babysit her so my much older brother and his wife could go out. I put my niece down for the night and I decide to touch the pile of Cloth Diapers and I had electricity running through my body. I put the diaper on and held it in place with my undies and I wet it just a little. (I was hooked). Now I would buy the largest Pampers that I could buy and I had feelings when I wet it and would make cummies in my Pampers. I did this for years off and on through the wear and purges knowing I was the only weirdo adult male that wore diapers and wet and used them off and on for years. Then I found men's magazines and in the back of them were letters from people and they talked about wearing wetting in diapers and I knew I was not alone. Next came the greatest invention of all time for all diaper lovers who did not realize how many of us were really out there, here. The Internet opened up a whole new world to us at the beginning not so many now there is a whole smorgasbord of possibilities open to us. Anyhow I am in my late forties or early fifties and my work takes me a 7-hour drive away from my wife and family. I looked on the internet and found where you can buy cloth diapers and plastic pants and large diaper pins so I order 6 diapers and some plastic pants and on weekends I would wear and wet all weekend. When my position ended and I came back home to my wife I kept some of my supplies but could not wear them very often and very discretely. Cloth Diapers are not very discrete under jeans and tuck-in shirts etc. So I then started wearing baby Pampers when I could.
In Nov. of 2020, I got Covid and I guess I am one of the lucky ones I was intubated and stayed in the hospital for about a month and a half. Most of that is in the ICU or a Private Room. I was wetting the bed and all I had was a pad under me and had to wait quite some time for a nurse to take of me. Well, the Night Nurse came in her 1st Day back to work carrying a hand full of diapers and she gave me a choice lay there in a wet bed freezing or wear the Diapers so I chose to wear the diapers. When it came time to finally be allowed to go home the nurse gave me a hand full diapers to take home. I got home and after a short time I was exhausted and the wife helped me to bed. I had worn a diaper home from the hospital and had not used it when I went to bed. I decided to not take it off as I am home and can now get up and go potty when I wanted. It was a good thing I kept the diaper on as I wet that diaper that night not realizing it until I woke up the next morning with a very wet diaper. As time went on I tried to use Pull-Ups but those leaked as I was finding my control going potty while sitting and watching TV or sleeping in my bed or in my chair was almost no existent. Now 3 years later I wear Diapers and Plastic Pants 99% of the time. I wear it to bed and usually any time I leave the house especially if I know or do not know when or where the next Potty is as I do not when I will need to use the toilet either the one I am wearing or one you sit on. Sometimes I do have a little bit of notice and can get to the Potty and use it other times it just starts weeing where I am standing sitting or sleeping with no notice. Yes, My GP (Doctor) knows I am Incontinent so far he has ignored it( I do not think he thinks it is to the point of wearing diapers on a daily 24/7 time frame. Me, I am not going to go through all the Urinary Testings to find out there is nothing wrong with me but I am Incontinent due to COVID and No one knows why some people are and some are not. Yes, the Doctors checked and nothing was found in the hospital I had MRIs and have had my prostate checked and nothing was found. I have read many different websites about incontinence and people go through years of testing and pils and try this and try that and the Doctors shake their heads and go we do not know why you as an adult have to wear 24/7 I am 68 years old now so I have concluded I will be wearing diapers and plastic pants for the rest of my life and I am comfortable with this decision and I do not let this little issue get in the way with my life. I do not hide I go out to bars, to the grocery store to meetings and the wife is OK with my little problem and we deal with it like anything else in life. DIaper on 24/7 whether you wear it because You Want or You Wear Diapers and Plastic Pants Because You Need To. Do Not Let Life Pass you By Living it to the Fullest. Sorry this is so darned long but as I said as I think back a lot of little things on the why and now the reason I need to wear diapers and plastic pants has come back in memory chain. Enjoy and You all for making me enjoy my new problem of wetting myself and am able to continue on in life and live it to the fullest.

Ceras said:
Did she change you at the same time as her daughter?
Nope usually just myself in the room, or her own bed if her husband wasn’t around.

I can remember when I was younger I used to make 'pretend' nappies out of towels when playing and then when I was about 8 I found one of my brothers old pull-ups an used to put it on a night for a few years. Then when I was older I ended up googling and found out about ABDL and I started buying nappies and wearing when I was home alone. And it's just evolved from there! :)

fredy552 said:
Yes, My GP (Doctor) knows I am Incontinent so far he has ignored it( I do not think he thinks it is to the point of wearing diapers on a daily 24/7 time frame. Me, I am not going to go through all the Urinary Testings to find out there is nothing wrong with me but I am Incontinent due to COVID and No one knows why some people are and some are not. Yes, the Doctors checked and nothing was found in the hospital I had MRIs and have had my prostate checked and nothing was found.
Finally we ALL have an excuse! Incontinence is a known side effect, not just of the infection but also the vaccination!

Reactions: fredy552 and whisko
For me there were 3 definite stages.

The first started the day my mom started potty training me. She took me to the bathroom unusually and made me pee out of the side of the diaper into the toilet. I was so upset. Later after potty training, I clearly remember taking one of my brothers diapers and trying it on. That afternoon my dad walked in on my home from work as I screamed "No no no!" out of embarrassment. Turns out he just became angry that I didn't want to see him, and wouldn't talk to me until he cooled off. The diaper drawer had that 90s Pampers/Luvs smell which was absolutely unforgettable and I have never smelled something so euphoric to this day. The plastic of the 90s Luvs and Pampers was perfect. Sidenote, I HATE that they're all cloth-backed now.

Moving on, my first job was at a grocery store. One day one of the Depend stretchy pullups was in clearance. I quickly bought it at the angry lady's register because I know she'd be too frustrated to pay it any mind. I went home and tried it on and it was a pretty intense feeling. Being a youth, I enjoyed them greatly if you catch my drift. After lying in bed feeling incomplete for years on end, I finally felt relaxed again.

Much later, I joined the military and ordered my first case of Bambino Classico's when the company just started out. I kept it a secret because I still lived in the barracks and thankfully had my very own dorm in a new building. I don't remember the first one, but I will NEVER forget the absolute euphoria I felt when I put one one. Such an intense pleasurable feeling... I've never done drugs, but wearing them was such an unexplainable feeling. I've worn 1-2 diapers a day ever since then and it's been over a decade.

Last edited:
I was born in 1979... The golden age of disposable nappies. But, I still have memories of wearing terry nappies. I got out of them when I was three years old. I do recall during my early Kindergarten days having an accident or two, and me being sent home to change into clean undies (the kindergarten / elementary school that I attended during that period in my life was only a 5 minute walk from where I lived.

Now I can't really clearly point out where my love for diapers came from, and more specifically, the interest for the 80's era disposables. I do have one event that surely has left a lasting impression on me, and was a big contribution:

I remember my father's side of the family having a big party, for which they booked part of a motel and a few rooms. I must have been five years of age, as I had just gotten my first certificate for swimming, and lessens for that started at age 5. I recall being rather annoyed by the swimming pool attendant there having me swim with wings, as the certificate I got clearly showed I was a good swimmer and could do without!
Anyway, as the day went on and turned into late afternoon / early evening, some of the kids there were brought upstairs for a quick nap (that's why they rented a few rooms there). Perhaps I was told also to go, though I don't remember. But I found myself in one of those hotel rooms together with my niece, who was only a year younger. My aunt was there too, and she opened a bag to take out a Pampers diaper.
I asked my aunt about that, and she told me my niece still had to wear at night.
So there my niece was laying with her legs up being powdered and diapered up by my aunt. I was treated to the full spectacle and couldn't keep my eyes off of it. What I recall best was a slight ticklish nervousness that I might be next, but that of course never happened. Back then, I probably would've been less than thrilled about it.

Reactions: MegaLugia
Growing up as chronic nightly bedwetter and not being reliably dry at night until my early 20s has a lot to do with my enjoyment of being in nappies.

Back