Share your nappy pro tips!

jyamiolkDL said:
Thanks for the tip. Good News is that

I bought some larger plastic pants and rolled the lip of the diaper and woke up with a full diaper and no leaks. I will also try the extra booster toward the back. Have a great day
You as well. I prefer Luvs and cheap adult briefs from thrift stores. I cut off the wings and leg gatherers and stuff it inside the very heart of my diaper. I cut a slit in the back wide enough to accommodate whatever I’m putting back there and carefully pull it in; I don’t push it in, I pull it in all the way to the front by holding the ‘head’ of it and pull it as far as much as I can without disturbing the padding in there. Then I tape it shut with duct tape.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and YammsterDL
jyamiolkDL said:
Thanks for the tip. Good News is that

I bought some larger plastic pants and rolled the lip of the diaper and woke up with a full diaper and no leaks. I will also try the extra booster toward the back. Have a great day
Could you explain more what you mean when you say you roll your diaper

Clear hockey tape is amazing if you lose the sticky. I keep it allover the place so its close by if I blow a tab. Easy to work with, doesnt tear unless you do it deliberately and its darn near invisible. Protip

Reactions: TigerDL
Also: keeping a rotating stash of disposal camoflage like chip bags and old shirts if you are in a sensitive situation where coming out doesnt feel safe. Just disguise that soggy lump as an old coffee bag in the trash and voilla

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Ortler, theancientmariner and 1 other person
m82a1 said:
Could you explain more what you mean when you say you roll your diaper
I saw on an earlier post of rolling the top of the diaper over the padding to create a barrier. I am definitely not an expert but seems to help. I did end up getting a larger plastic cover. I woke up with a completely full diaper with no Leaks.

Years ago, I always had humidity around the legs. Nothing terrible, not a real leak but this humidity was growing over hours until the next change.
Then I started to shave my diaper area.
And the humidity disapeared...
In fact, the hairs are creating a very small "channel" for the humidity to go out by capilarity.

Since then, my diaper area is always totally hairless (I even IPL this region and only white or transparent hairs grows and are shaved every 10 days). And since then, I feel much more dry than before, less smell, less wet underwear...

TabaCrate said:
Years ago, I always had humidity around the legs. Nothing terrible, not a real leak but this humidity was growing over hours until the next change.
Then I started to shave my diaper area.
And the humidity disapeared...
In fact, the hairs are creating a very small "channel" for the humidity to go out by capilarity.

Since then, my diaper area is always totally hairless (I even IPL this region and only white or transparent hairs grows and are shaved every 10 days). And since then, I feel much more dry than before, less smell, less wet underwear...
I've tried shaving down there but I can never ever stand it. And also trying to shave my testicles and rear end... how do you do that without cutting yourself?

Reactions: tyguydl
theancientmariner said:
I've tried shaving down there but I can never ever stand it. And also trying to shave my testicles and rear end... how do you do that without cutting yourself?
Yes. This.
Someone recommended shaving the nethers once to me and I tried once. Never again. Ugh what a miserable week.

tyguydl said:
Yes. This.
Someone recommended shaving the nethers once to me and I tried once. Never again. Ugh what a miserable week.
I prefer to trim instead of shave. Keeps the hair short and easy to clean, comfortable, and prevents be from cutting myself.

tyguydl said:
Yes. This.

Shaving never worked for me either, constant itching and rashes.

I do 6 minutes with Veet in the shower and wash off with an exfoliating glove.

Job done!

1706600459953.jpeg

1706600523613.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 77922 and sissybaby34
theancientmariner said:
I use a five blade razor and have no issue. Sometimes micro-cuts ? I feel them once under the shower but nothing more.
In the begining I was nervous but now it takes 10 minutes every 10 days.
The fact that I IPL (Intense Pulse Light) the region removed all "strong" hairs and only "old" white or transparent quite thin ones remains.
I don't cut my face --> I don't cut my balls !

Always make sure the top of the waiste bands are level when you tape them up and that there is a small overlap of material around your outer leg to prevent the tapes touching and sticking to your skin as there is nothing worse than the tapes grabbing your skin and riding up and down with every stride as it soon leaves a sort of Nappy rash.

Roll the diaper to fluff it, then make it taco and twist side to to side (especially for north shore supreme or other very tightly packed diapers). Use baby wipes to get cream off hands. Use calmoseptine to handle bad rashes, use it as preventative in problem areas and use other creams in main areas. Use calamine added powders to also help with rashes or itching. Keep duct tape (they have childish designs) on hand with every change for tape incidents. Use tank top onesies for wearing in public to keep exposure issues away, cotton briefs over diapers help with sound as well as using a size or two larger jeans for reducing diaper bulge. They make a perfume roller that is baby powder scent if you want baby fresh diaper smells. Get high quality disposal bags for diapers, reduces smells in trash can. Tapes facing down on top and facing up on bottom tapes. Holding the sides of diaper when taping helps. Pick tape up at angle to reduce tape sticking issues from the initial backing (north shore supreme and better dry works best for this). Buy diapers by the case once you confirm they fit with samples.

Few things I consider as tips and something I learned:

1. Taping the diaper tight isn't always the best solution.
2. Putting the baby powder inside the diaper (and not only on my skin) makes me even more aroused and comfortable.
3. I like plastic diapers way more than the cloth backed.
4. Trying to change positions when wetting may help with using 100% of diapers.
5. I like to point the bottom tapes a little bit down and the upper ones - horizontally.
6. I like the back of my diapers to be a little bit higher than the front.

Reactions: MASONJAR
Here's one, always use internal deodorants (like Nullo) especially if you mess your diaper. And plastic pants don't hurt.

1 Apparently its impossible to wear onesies with the the buttons snapped close without leaking after a few wettings

2 Fold the diaper hot dog ways

3 Stretch the diaper out

4 Always pull the leakgaurds out

5 You can only pee like twice without leaking while sitting down

6 If you’re a guy you have to have your thingy face down up against the padding

7 flooding/wetting and sitting before your diaper has time to absorb = guaranteed leak

8 diaper rash cream literally rots your leakgaurds so use sparingly

9 it took me 6 years of wearing adult sizes and 5 years to find the diaper that fits me perfectly where I can wet front to back with no leaks, you’ll find your fit

10 almost nobody is thinking “hmm this guy might be wearing a diaper”

I could easily list 10 more but I don't want to bog down this forum
Im 25 with 23 years of experience so yeah 🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and AJFan2020
Back