Semi-conscious wetting

enthusi

Young at heart, slightly older in other places.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Just curious if anyone else experiences this.

Sometimes when I’m distracted I will simultaneously notice and not notice I’m peeing. It’s the strangest sensation to describe. I can feel my bladder emptying into my diaper, but it doesn’t really register at the moment that I’m peeing. The best analogy I can give is how you can be aware that you are breathing while simultaneously not paying attention to your breaths.

It’s not good or bad. It just is.

Reactions: Diprs2, Mathew and sport1
enthusi said:

Sometimes when I’m distracted I will simultaneously notice and not notice I’m peeing. It’s the strangest sensation to describe. I can feel my bladder emptying into my diaper, but it doesn’t really register at the moment that I’m peeing. The best analogy I can give is how you can be aware that you are breathing while simultaneously not paying attention to your breaths.

That is the same way my bladder works mite feel a little something wetting has already began.

Reactions: Diprs2
sometimes not even aware im peeing until i feel the warmth in my diaper, if my body needs to pee it just does so on its own without me even thinking about it! awesome!!

Reactions: Diprs2, sport1 and Jorelaxed
its natural for yur body to just let go

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
diapers are my normal everyday underwear

I've only done it when asleep - been woken up needing to go, remembered of felt I was in my nappy and thought, oh it's ok I don't need to get up and go to the bathroom and gone back to sleep as I was wetting - it's kind of a blissful experience, so long as you're right when you think you're padded!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, diaperdude, chamberpot and 5 others
Diapersntights said:
I've only done it when asleep - been woken up needing to go, remembered of felt I was in my nappy and thought, oh it's ok I don't need to get up and go to the bathroom and gone back to sleep as I was wetting - it's kind of a blissful experience, so long as you're right when you think you're padded!
I do this about every night around 3 AM wake up pee and then fall fast asleep as im peeing knowing im well protected.

Reactions: Diprs2, chamberpot, Constantlydamp and 2 others
and when you wake fully up laying there and the urge hits you for the morning poop........ well push!!!!!! then a long hot shower to start yur day!!!!!!!!! empty and clean!!!

Reactions: Diprs2, chamberpot, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Diapersntights said:
I've actually done just that more than once, it scared me a little when finally waking up, being wet without actually been aware of wetting. But that makes it even more joyful when remembering doing it half asleep. It probably has something to do with my former bedwetting...

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Jorelaxed, brut2333 and 1 other person
enthusi said:

Eventually if you just don’t try to pay attention to it you’ll start to wet without even realizing at all

of course, this means you’ll need to be diapered at all times....which isn’t necessarily bad

Reactions: Diprs2, sport1, Wetshisbed and 1 other person
Diaper4411 said:
Eventually if you just don’t try to pay attention to it you’ll start to wet without even realizing at all

of course, this means you’ll need to be diapered at all times....which isn’t necessarily bad
So does this dispel the myth that wearing nappies all the time won't in time make incontinent?

Reactions: Diprs2 and Dldlns2
Link66 said:
So does this dispel the myth that wearing nappies all the time won't in time make incontinent?
All I know is when I switched to nappies full time I was warned by the continence nurse that I would quickly loose what control I had left. She was right, in a few months I was just wetting my nappy aware of it but no real control over it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Constantlydamp and chamberpot
Wetshisbed said:
All I know is when I switched to nappies full time I was warned by the continence nurse that I would quickly loose what control I had left. She was right, in a few months I was just wetting my nappy aware of it but no real control over it.
So overtime does your bladder develop a "laziness". I am on Tamsùlosin and dutasteride for BPH. I wasn't able to wee prior to being on this without a lot of effort. After two months on these meds I wee very easily now. I have been a bed wetter all my life had every test known and have leaks during the day time these days. So I wear nappies pretty well 24/7 now. So is it inevitable I will lose control and still be conscious I have wet?

Your thoughts please folks???

🙂

Link66 said:
So overtime does your bladder develop a "laziness". I am on Tamsùlosin and dutasteride for BPH. I wasn't able to wee prior to being on this without a lot of effort. After two months on these meds I wee very easily now. I have been a bed wetter all my life had every test known and have leaks during the day time these days. So I wear nappies pretty well 24/7 now. So is it inevitable I will lose control and still be conscious I have wet?

🙂
I am sure it is a case of my body just relaxed and yes it is a case of some laziness but honestly I no longer worry about it.

Reactions: Diprs2 and chamberpot
Link66 said:

🙂
I can fully agree that in course of my incontinence I (or/and my bladder) are getting a little lazy in that way that I do not in every case try to reach the toilet under all circumstances any more. One one hand (I have an urge inco) my "reaction time" between the urge and beginning of flow is decreasing, on the other hand I more often think, why the heck run reaching for toilet, I'm wearing a diaper? Sure, I might loose some kind of control with doing that, but it makes my life easier and more comfortable and I'm fine with that.
On the other hand - being incontinent is all in all something inconvenient. You have to take care of your supplies, of the garbage, always keep aware how wet you are, when and where to change, take spare supplies with you, paying attention which clothes to wear for staying discreet and so on. Sure, I have learned to deal with all of this and of course still fully to enjoy my life! But, all this inconvenience gives me in my eyes also the legitimation to sometimes enjoy having a diaper on and to have no NEED to run for a toilet or simply keep driving my car on journeys without HAVING to stop and many other different occasions - it's meanwhile also fully OK for me to use my diaper!

A different topic for me was with beginning of my incontinence how to handle the nights. At the beginning I used the Tena Pants, it was OK during the day to catch the first flow until I reached the toilet. In the nights I struggled with the fact that I woke up with the slightest urge to pee and - in order to avoid a wet bed - jumped up to the toilet, and this several times in the night, which caused a very bad sleep pattern for me. Additionally I didn't reach always the toilet right in time so I even had to change in the night.
After one week of very bad sleep I decided to change something and switched to a good "real" diaper, Tena Maxi, deciding for myself that I don't have to be afraid of a wet bed an more (and therefore get a deeper sleep), which worked. In the first two nights I tried to go to the toilet as I woke up with the urge, but until I reached and fiddling with the tapes it already went into the diaper (which held it without any problems of course). So I decided that if it anyway goes into the diaper then I also don't have to try any more to get up to the toilet... So, in the end I decided to go to bed diapered and use my diaper in the night without getting up any more, which worked fine for me. I have a deep sleep, after getting used to it I only very slightly wake up with the urge, let it simply flow and be back in deep sleep within shortest time.

Of course I had discussed all those matters and my feelings about that with my wife. She fully supports me and tells me to try out and to find out what is the most convenient way for me to handle and live with my incontinence. I shall do whatever makes me feel comfortable and good, she's fine with it and doesn't change in any way her feelings and behavior towards me.

Reactions: Diprs2, NotTheAverageMan, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
hbic60 said:
I can fully agree that in course of my incontinence I (or/and my bladder) are getting a little lazy in that way that I do not in every case try to reach the toilet under all circumstances any more. One one hand (I have an urge inco) my "reaction time" between the urge and beginning of flow is decreasing, on the other hand I more often think, why the heck run reaching for toilet, I'm wearing a diaper? Sure, I might loose some kind of control with doing that, but it makes my life easier and more comfortable and I'm fine with that.
On the other hand - being incontinent is all in all something inconvenient. You have to take care of your supplies, of the garbage, always keep aware how wet you are, when and where to change, take spare supplies with you, paying attention which clothes to wear for staying discreet and so on. Sure, I have learned to deal with all of this and of course still fully to enjoy my life! But, all this inconvenience gives me in my eyes also the legitimation to sometimes enjoy having a diaper on and to have no NEED to run for a toilet or simply keep driving my car on journeys without HAVING to stop and many other different occasions - it's meanwhile also fully OK for me to use my diaper!

A different topic for me was with beginning of my incontinence how to handle the nights. At the beginning I used the Tena Pants, it was OK during the day to catch the first flow until I reached the toilet. In the nights I struggled with the fact that I woke up with the slightest urge to pee and - in order to avoid a wet bed - jumped up to the toilet, and this several times in the night, which caused a very bad sleep pattern for me. Additionally I didn't reach always the toilet right in time so I even had to change in the night.
After one week of very bad sleep I decided to change something and switched to a good "real" diaper, Tena Maxi, deciding for myself that I don't have to be afraid of a wet bed an more (and therefore get a deeper sleep), which worked. In the first two nights I tried to go to the toilet as I woke up with the urge, but until I reached and fiddling with the tapes it already went into the diaper (which held it without any problems of course). So I decided that if it anyway goes into the diaper then I also don't have to try any more to get up to the toilet... So, in the end I decided to go to bed diapered and use my diaper in the night without getting up any more, which worked fine for me. I have a deep sleep, after getting used to it I only very slightly wake up with the urge, let it simply flow and be back in deep sleep within shortest time.

Of course I had discussed all those matters and my feelings about that with my wife. She fully supports me and tells me to try out and to find out what is the most convenient way for me to handle and live with my incontinence. I shall do whatever makes me feel comfortable and good, she's fine with it and doesn't change in any way her feelings and behavior towards me.
hbic60, You have just described the last three years of my life. Thanks and take care of yourself.

Back