Selling Diapers!

Consul

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I have some diapers that I don't want and was hoping to sell to someone who actually would like to have them. They are mostly out of package, but are otherwise in very good condition. They've just been sitting in storage.
Instead of going to ebay right away to sell, I thought I would reach out here first in case anyone wants first dibs.
Shipping is from Canada. I will do my best to ship everything in plain packaging if you need it.

ABU Little Pawz (size small)
Depends (size small ... I think?)
Huggies Pull-Ups (Boys 4T-5T)
Pampers Easy-Ups (Boys 4T-5T)

I'm also in the process of downsizing some of my toys collection... so if you'd like to buy some toys, let me know?

Feel free to reply or PM me if interested in any of this! I can provide you photos of whatever you're interested in.

Consul said:
I have some diapers that I don't want and was hoping to sell to someone who actually would like to have them. They are mostly out of package, but are otherwise in very good condition. They've just been sitting in storage.
Instead of going to ebay right away to sell, I thought I would reach out here first in case anyone wants first dibs.
Shipping is from Canada. I will do my best to ship everything in plain packaging if you need it.

ABU Little Pawz (size small)
Depends (size small ... I think?)
Huggies Pull-Ups (Boys 4T-5T)
Pampers Easy-Ups (Boys 4T-5T)

I'm also in the process of downsizing some of my toys collection... so if you'd like to buy some toys, let me know?

Feel free to reply or PM me if interested in any of this! I can provide you photos of whatever you're interested in.
Im interested in the little paws, are you willing to ship to the states?

Wittersqui said:
Im interested in the little paws, are you willing to ship to the states?
Yes I am, as long as you're OK with paying the shipping.
If you are, PM me your shipping details and we can discuss further?

Back