seen these on Amazon.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Reactions: Zha17085 and BigAl2
Hmm they look tempting to buy. Decent thickness to them. I noticed there is no size selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IncontinentBro, TheDideeboy, KindaOlde and 2 others
You see the smiling faces? these are the same shitbox Chinese diapers they've been pawning off with fake pictures for several years now. Depend are thick compared to these!\

Reactions: IncontinentBro, Dry247, sbmccue and 1 other person
Im always quite hesitant to buy something on Amazon with 0 reviews

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and Edgewater
If it is too good to be true..........

Reactions: Diaperman95
BigAl1 said:
Hmm they look tempting to buy. Decent thickness to them. I noticed there is no size selection.
I don't know why my other link says robot or human but click that and you can see sizes large on Walmart.com. A different name but look the same.

SparkyDog said:
Im always quite hesitant to buy something on Amazon with 0 reviews
Why do you think I posted the thread. Lol... They do take returns but such a pain in my ass. I? am on a tight fixed income so I need to make smart decisions.

Y
CptKirk said:
You see the smiling faces? these are the same shitbox Chinese diapers they've been pawning off with fake pictures for several years now. Depend are thick compared to these!\

Would not surprise me. Amazon has really lost its respect for vetting the sellers. I purchased a mattress 6 or 8 months ago for next to nothing with zero review. I was hoping it was a mis price but I had my doubts. I never seen it and it took a month to get my money back. But that said I once purchased a case of Seni-man pads like 180 of them for 8 bucks. They all came in. I split the backs out and usedI them as boosters. On of the bet boosters ever. The way they are made they a have a pouch to hold the dick in side and they work very well. I wish someone made one like it a bit longer as a booster. YOu never know I have had some good deals over the years buying on line. Remind me to tell you of the mustang 2 front suspension kit in my truck. I ended up getting a full return and keeping the you suspension. Lol

I also got the best of Walmart on a bird type scooter. 5oo bucks I had started a online replacement but decided to just return it to the o a yeaver to work every day fo. I got a refund at a local store and they put it on a gift card somehow for $75 more than a payed. Then I used the cars to order another and it came in but then they sent me one to replace it but I did not realize they already sent me one so now I have two. both have over 500 miles on them going by the app you link too both still work fine. My son in-law road one to work over a year.

So I can put ahead more times than I have lost buying online

Last edited:
Back