Seattle ABDL friendly events

Seattle

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey there, I’m new to Seattle and have heard that the ABDL scene is pretty big and open in Seattle. Just wondering if there are any particular events that are ABDL related or ABDL friendly?

Welcome, @Seattle! Definitely watch the Seattle groups on FetLife. I was in Seattle until about ten years ago. I’m about 100 miles north now (Anacortes area). I was attending munches almost monthly for years, but a lot of those were word-of-mouth, by-invitation things. You sort of had to get your foot in the door at a publicized event and then do some networking. I don’t know what the scene is like right now, but I gather that quite a few recurring events ended with COVID and they’ve been slow to return.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: theancientmariner
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @Seattle! Definitely watch the Seattle groups on FetLife. I was in Seattle until about ten years ago. I’m about 100 miles north now (Anacortes area). I was attending munches almost monthly for years, but a lot of those were word-of-mouth, by-invitation things. You sort of had to get your foot in the door at a publicized event and then do some networking. I don’t know what the scene is like right now, but I gather that quite a few recurring events ended with COVID and they’ve been slow to return.
Darn covid ruined everything didn't it?

Reactions: Cottontail
Cottontail said:
Definitely watch the Seattle groups on FetLife.
… I’m thinking of making a FetLife account, but I’m not sure if I want to have a FetLife account, as I’ve heard some negative stuff…

BlueFazeButDL said:
I’m thinking of making a FetLife account, but I’m not sure if I want to have a FetLife account, as I’ve heard some negative stuff…
Yeah... Go there with a mission and keep your eyes straight ahead. As a way to find out about events, FetLife isn't bad. I don't see it as a place to hang out though.

Cottontail said:
I don't see it as a place to hang out, though.

Agreed. Unless I’m extremely lonely in the situation, I’m not too much of an online person.
Assuming you are saying “hang out” as like be on FetLife for extended periods of time?

BlueFazeButDL said:
Assuming you are saying “hang out” as like be on FetLife for extended periods of time?
Yeah. The place isn't structured for topical discussion, there's no realtime chat, and it even sucks as a platform for direct messaging. The text editing functions are stone-age, there's no embedding of anything, no saving of drafts, ... I have one close AB friend on FetLife who I message most days. I don't think I could tolerate two, ha ha. (If you join and look me up, feel free to stay in touch with me here!)

Seattle said:
Hey there, I’m new to Seattle and have heard that the ABDL scene is pretty big and open in Seattle. Just wondering if there are any particular events that are ABDL related or ABDL friendly?
Although if you can’t find any we could always start one and see what happens. I’m also in the Seattle area and have always wanted to meet more people in the community.

Reactions: BlueFazeButDL
Lilrae said:
Although if you can’t find any we could always start one and see what happens. I’m also in the Seattle area and have always wanted to meet more people in the community.
Nice!

Seattle said:
hey I am defs Abel friendly

alpacad said:
Do you mean this one? F’in Precious
I think there also was one last year.
Yes. There is an F'in Precious event about every two months or so

Dragon64 said:
Yes. There is an F'in Precious event about every two months or so
Ha, didn't realize they were that frequent.

Back