SDK size XL defect

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarquestStig

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone had issues with fairly recent batches of ABU SDKs splitting open often? I have had at least 5 split open on the landing strip right away after putting them on and it is quite annoying. I took 3 diapers out of the pack for a trip today and started wondering why they do this. I looked at them along the bottom edge of the landing strip and noticed that there is a slight cut in the middle of each one that causes them to open up like a zipper, sometimes with very little tension applied!

This sounds like a manufacturing fault, I would take photos and email the company you purchased off and also email the manufacturer

Reactions: guest, Deleted member 51008, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
I sent ABU an email last night after seeing your post, for some reason it slipped my mind. Hopefully they are able to catch the problem before new batches are made. Last I saw on their website they were out of large and xl so I'm guessing a new shipment will be produced soon. I am glad to see that at least the rough plastic backing is gone from this last batch that I have.

contact them with pictures they will make good for it , ived had issues with some diapers when they first came out dinorawrs and keep tract of what happend with every one that faulty, they had good customer service over the issues,

Never had that kind of thing happen , ived however had misc brands split on the bum Tho \!

Reactions: chrischrischris
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back