Scenarios we imagine at Diaper Aisle

Woncrinklz

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Do you ever wonder if someone near you is interested in the same things when they hover or look in the Baby and diapers aisles?

For fun:
What would it be like if some random customer commented on something about the diapers or whatever, and it piqued your attention, and what would this scenario fantasy be in your version?

Reactions: Sidewinder
I honestly have never thought about it. Most people don’t pay that much attention..

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I don't hover too much over the diaper aisle now that I have good ABDL diapers. When I do need to buy some wipes (the only thing I really buy there; I get powder online since you can't find talc in stores), I try to snag them quickly while no one is around lol.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Woncrinklz said:
Do you ever wonder if someone near you is interested in the same things when they hover or look in the Baby and diapers aisles?

For fun:
What would it be like if some random customer commented on something about the diapers or whatever, and it piqued your attention, and what would this scenario fantasy be in your version?
I actually ended up meeting up with someone I met on a diaper site, we both decided it would be cool to reach out to others already into the same fetish (rather introducing it to someone) and he had never worn in public. So it was an unofficial date. We met up in the target diaper aisle at the mall, figured that's only appropriate. Never the less we looked around for a minute, both nervous as heck, he bought me lunch, that's it. I wasn't sure where it would go from there. We have stayed in touch online over the years. It was a fun experience. I have more stories but that's for another day. Lol

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and Woncrinklz
Beebee82 said:
I actually ended up meeting up with someone I met on a diaper site, we both decided it would be cool to reach out to others already into the same fetish (rather introducing it to someone) and he had never worn in public. So it was an unofficial date. We met up in the target diaper aisle at the mall, figured that's only appropriate. Never the less we looked around for a minute, both nervous as heck, he bought me lunch, that's it. I wasn't sure where it would go from there. We have stayed in touch online over the years. It was a fun experience. I have more stories but that's for another day. Lol
How fun. Along with fun imagined scenarios that'd never (?) happen, but I couldn't edit it up there once I entered it.:giggle:

Sealander said:
I don't hover too much over the diaper aisle now that I have good ABDL diapers. When I do need to buy some wipes (the only thing I really buy there; I get powder online since you can't find talc in stores), I try to snag them quickly while no one is around lol.
I have the same feeling.
But whilst shopping, I seem to wonder if others are doting as I am. And how entirely off it'd be to acknowledge a fellow "member."

Back