• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Saying Hi from Sweden

snortunes

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hey everyone ;)
I have this account since what feels like forever; but I'm shy and never really post anything anywhere. I hope I can change that in the future.
I just joined the discord, that's a bit easier for me I guess? Maybe see you there :)
Ask me anything; diapers; normal stuff, naughty stuff - I'm open to anything

Reactions: Jorelaxed, LaLoneDigi, Edgewater and 1 other person
Hello snortunes and welcome to the group.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
The Incontinent Forum has great information regarding and supporting IC folks!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
Just a diapered guy with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'd love to visit the Scandinavian countries some time.

Welcome to ADISC! I have extended family relatives from Sweden. Also loved visiting Stockholm and Öland.

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
snortunes said:
Hey everyone ;)
I have this account since what feels like forever; but I'm shy and never really post anything anywhere. I hope I can change that in the future.
I just joined the discord, that's a bit easier for me I guess? Maybe see you there :)
Ask me anything; diapers; normal stuff, naughty stuff - I'm open to anything
Hello and welcome

Welcome, @snortunes, from the hemisphere next door. :) (Well, everything's next door on the internet.) I'm not as active in the Discord world but I think it's great we have both options. Some of us definitely gravitate toward one or the other. Did you recently relocate from Ireland?

Back