Saw someone in the mall

I c

Rind said:
I like spotting padded butts during furry conventions. It's surprising how many are wearing there :)

:eek: i've never seen any

i might have a few times i think one was wearing sweat pants and quite young! but that has been a while i dont make a note of looking for diapered bums lol , But how would u feel if u keeep seing a girl in your city that you know 100% is a little , but trying to not be creepy while really wanting to know her but because u already interacted on some networking places when she added u first on instagram then u got to sorta know her but the talking too much got her to block ya:( but still wanting to interact , And knowing she did notice u while u were dressed in public as a little on halloween and u totally fucked that up\ lol

I was at Wal-Mart today and saw a woman in her late 30s at self checkout wearing tights. She 100% was wearing a diaper.

Why would you wear tights with a diaper unless you were not all there (mentally), didn't care, or you wanted to showcase? She seemed a bit rough but mostly normal. I could tell because they were tights and you could see the shape of the diaper on her butt perfectly.

I realized, for myself, that when wearing jeans you can't really tell that I am padded... but once I wet you can see near my back pockets that there is a fold/crease just below where a mans wallet would be.

Last edited:
Oh ya I have another spotting. (I've been off ADISC for a couple weeks).

I was in the drive through at McDonalds and there was a utility van parked at the back near the intercom where you order from your car. The man was in his mid 30s and he was reaching up to the top of his van to get a ladder. I noticed that his jacket and sweater were pulled up as he reached high... I'd expect to see his belly or at least some skin.... but his black undershirt was not budging... it HAD to be a onesie... I looked at his front area and saw a round bulge. He had to have been padded.

neophyte said:
Oh ya I have another spotting. (I've been off ADISC for a couple weeks).

I was in the drive through at McDonalds and there was a utility van parked at the back near the intercom where you order from your car. The man was in his mid 30s and he was reaching up to the top of his van to get a ladder. I noticed that his jacket and sweater were pulled up as he reached high... I'd expect to see his belly or at least some skin.... but his black undershirt was not budging... it HAD to be a onesie... I looked at his front area and saw a round bulge. He had to have been padded.
Could have been for pure utility. The type of work he does with a utility van, he might not get to stop at bathrooms. Northshore actually just had an Instagram post straight up advertising to truckers who are not incontinent so people wearing due to work limitations are not that uncommon.

Last edited:
There is this lady at work that I know is diapered , she wears leggings and there is no mistaken that she is padded, I would never say anything to her.

I was once on a railway station and saw a woman who was in her late teens or early twenties who was clearly on her way to a music festival with friends who had a Little Pawz poking out of her skirt.

neophyte said:
I was at Wal-Mart today and saw a woman in her late 30s at self checkout wearing tights. She 100% was wearing a diaper.

Why would you wear tights with a diaper unless you were not all there (mentally), didn't care, or you wanted to showcase? She seemed a bit rough but mostly normal. I could tell because they were tights and you could see the shape of the diaper on her butt perfectly.

I realized, for myself, that when wearing jeans you can't really tell that I am padded... but once I wet you can see near my back pockets that there is a fold/crease just below where a mans wallet would be.
Relaxed fit or cargo jeans help mitigate that. So does wearing one size larger than normal.

But yeah, you really have to try to make it that obvious for most normal people to realize you're diapered like that.

Once in a while you might see someone in public wearing a PeekABU hat. I've heard of it happening.

I have a friend I pad up with sometimes and we go out in public wearing under our clothes. I think we stay covered up for the most part, but you never know; someone just has to be looking at the right time.

I always check these threads to see if it was me that was someone's sighting. I've only ever seen elderly wearing diapers.

Reactions: intfusmil
bobbyc said:
I always check these threads to see if it was me that was someone's sighting.
Happened to me once, it was a reddit post, but yeah...not my proudest moment tbh

Reactions: ieyasu
I did once saw a lady from my church had a 'buldge' in her rear during my recent church camp. I was walking around the camp compound when I saw her and it caught my eyes. Welp, I chose not to bring it up but mind my own business~ some people have certain needs soooo yeah~

I was down in Coney Island NY this summer. I did see a girl in a diaper walking in the crowd. She wasnt that old but well past diaper wearing age. You could spot the diaper type waist band above her backside. Im guessing an incontinent person because the it didnt look ABDL....Then the other side of the spectrum a little later could tell this old man had some sort of diaper on under his pants. Again, probably incontinent.....So no true ABDL spottings that day, but you would think in such a big city and crowd there would be a few spotted maybe

Only ABDLs have an eye for this

SAPexpanded said:
Seen a few You tubers claim to have worn and used Diapers at the New York New Years celebrations.
Do you remember when that was?

BuffedBaby said:
I saw a young lady (20's or so) at the gas station. She was wearing leggings that clearly showed a diaper bulge in her seat. Any doubt was
totally removed when she caught me looking and immediately started patting her butt several times.
did u smile and give her the thumbs up?

a few years ago i went to a seminar class and a girl had on jeans and i saw underwear and a pullup style one peeking out of the back. i was way too shy to say anything in the moment but it was memorable to me!

ARBBB2 said:
did u smile and give her the thumbs up?
I did smile and she smiled back. Then she got in her car and left.

I see woman in leggings. Their pull ups show. I don't say anything.

Back