Sagginess vs. Swell

Curiousmess

Diaper lifestyle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have really enjoyed the way that Tykables Little Builders diapers tend to sag after multiple wettings. There just seems to be a nice comfortable amount of space in this diaper when it’s wet and it’s really soft and squishy between my legs. It feels like how I would imagine a baby diaper would. Are there other diapers that are designed like this? I have mostly just worn medical diapers, BetterDry being my favorite of them all, and they swell outwards a lot in the front which is nice sometimes but I think I’m really after a good sag. Thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: littlebabydiapers
I find Rearz Inspire Select sag really quickly, the others in the Rearz line more just swell although will sag a bit after a while

I love the swell when I wear jeans on top. The Rearz rebels make my butt look bigger too. Hey I try to gain weight, but it just don't happen

Reactions: Curiousmess
NorthShore MegaMax. Swell and sag both. They remind me of a true baby diaper. I too love the feeling of a super swelled up diaper that sags. Makes me feel so little.

Reactions: Sidewinder and Seasonedcitizen
Again I vote for MegaMax for swelling and sagging. I really enjoy the thrill for a few hours.

A thing I noticed with the newest generation of high sap diapers is that there are designed to do both as long as the taping is done right, you almost have to have the lower tapes way looser than a typical diaper to get it to swell and pull away from you booty while having just enough snugness to keep the leak guards close to your body to prevent spillage.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Curiousmess
A lot of single tape diapers (Cushies, Kiddo, etc...) tend to sag more verses their two tape counterparts. A lot of that is based on the tape design, having one larger tape take on the task that two tapes normally do. Because of that, you get a different fit when wearing a single tape diaper, and often it ends up being a little looser and sagging more.

• Love
Reactions: littlebabydiapers and Curiousmess
Abu Peekabu, my fav diaper and they go super squishy and just keep taking it/swelling up!

I love saturating mine by drinking lots and sometimes messing in them before masturbating in them.

I wish I could find a diaper that stays up on my hips. Moving boxes at work with a heavy diaper was annoying. I kept having to pull it up and do the shimmy. The first two diapers of the day are always full😖

I've been alternating between medium and large abu peekabus, they both fit me very well and I generally wear mediums during the day and larges at night. (I'm lucky at this because I'm in-between sizes)
Mediums will generally swell and wick to the back with little sag, I keep the bottom tapes a little loose (reverse tape, doing the top tapes first for the best fit, these have a lower cut while providing full coverage)
Larges go one like any other diaper, bottom tapes (snug) top tapes tight, the larges provide better protection at night and sag really well, def diaper butt sag. I like the feeling of the bulk, but it wouldn't be to practical for day time wear because my jeans or shorts wont allow the diaper to fully sag and I will get a leak at 3/4 capacity.
There are awesome pro's and con's using this method but both provide substantial protection and have there specific jobs.

I didn’t realize I could be taping the bottom tapes looser and still be protected, I will definitely be trying this out.

Back