Safeway easy sleeps pullups (goodnites esque albeit small)

lilcamper

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi guys! Anyone have any experience with the safeway easy sleeps? I'll upload some pictures of the prints and packaging, and I fit well in them with few issues (a bit snug and slower to put on but that's it) at 155 lb. They're definitely tighter, but hold roughly 800+ml and leak less than goodnites for me. Plus, they look even more juvenile, and bows on both prints! ALSO, half the price. I got 20 for 9.99. I suggest them if you can fit into them. I really see so many parallels between the print and name, it has to be inspired by goodnites somewhat, right? Was gonna make a higher effort post and fix the images, but I've been putting this off, so!
20240513_012502.jpg20240505_233155.jpg

Attachments

• 20240505_233155.jpg
    20240505_233155.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
  • Love
Reactions: Dashsanta and NabePup
I haven't seen these before but they look cute!

Reactions: depta99 and lilcamper
NabePup said:
I haven't seen these before but they look cute!
Ooh, I forgot to mention, likely a US thing, glad you like!

Reactions: Angelapinks
This is one I haven’t tried. Reminds me of the old Walgreens well beginnings. I don’t have any Safeways near me. I believe this brand can be found at other local groceries. Still none around my area. Just Best Choice and tippy toes. Tippy toes has a bedwetting pant but none available at my local stores. Best choice is all white and is moderately thick but doesn’t absorb at all. I took it really really slow and it leaked instantly.

They seem to just be different packaging of the house brands sold at Walmart and CVS, and also separately sold through medical supply as "Sleep overs". Decent quality but I wouldn't recommend buying for someone who does not fit in a goodnite Large.

Reactions: nectar0001, lilcamper, espectro and 1 other person
burgern said:
They seem to just be different packaging of the house brands sold at Walmart and CVS, and also separately sold through medical supply as "Sleep overs". Decent quality but I wouldn't recommend buying for someone who does not fit in a goodnite Large.
Definitely not. They are less roomy by a sliver for me. This is really good information!

They are definitely cute! Too small for me.

Back