S.A. Australia

BracedDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Any DLs from South Australia or am I the only one?

I'm not an Aussie, but, I've seen some on here. I did work in NSW for about 10 months in 2017/18. Beautiful country, but I still can't stomach vegemite.

Reactions: SnugglePants
nezquic66 said:
I'm not an Aussie, but, I've seen some on here. I did work in NSW for about 10 months in 2017/18. Beautiful country, but I still can't stomach vegemite.
You know your meant to spread Vegemite thinly on toast and not eat a whole spoonful :LOL:(I've see people do that from other countries)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nezquic66
I spread it rather liberally, expecting it to be like Nutella. Boy was I ever wrong the first time I had it! I refused to try it again on my first trip there, and for about the first two months that I was living there. I tried it again with it being spread thinly on a piece of toast, but still wasn't a fan

Yes its always a bit odd when your expecting something else.

Reactions: nezquic66
Justo said:
Yes its always a bit odd when your expecting something else.
Hahahaha, I agree. I'll definitely come back for a visit though, and to explore more of the country. Id love to see Perth or Darwin, I never made it off the east coast when I was there

Going to Australia this week! Any places to buy diapers in Australia in/near Melbourne or that ship affordably within Australia?

Chu are not the only one from Adelaide~ :3

Best place to source stuff from Australia would probably be Littles Downunder.. ^-^;

Reactions: SnugglePants
Fluttershy said:
Chu are not the only one from Adelaide~ :3

Best place to source stuff from Australia would probably be Littles Downunder.. ^-^;
What part of Adl?

Justo said:
Any DLs from South Australia or am I the only one?
Darwin here....

I'm around the Noth , just outside the city.

There are a few of us in Adelaide... ^_^

Yay

Back