Ruffle butt onesie?

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anybody make onesies with ruffles on the butt? I see them in pictures occasionally but the only one I can find for sale at the moment is from ODU.

ruffle butt onesie

1711624538540.png

Reactions: Baloo, Seasonedcitizen, PaigeCherubiel and 1 other person
I got one from little for big! It's pink with heart buttons down the center.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and PaigeCherubiel
Something I've wanted to get but had difficulty finding. Thank you for asking this.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and PaigeCherubiel
Lilkink.com has a bunch of them!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Jenny at KINS will happily make anything you can dream up , get all the measurements done on the custom clothing page then tell her what you want and she will make it. She’s made north of 450 custom onesies for me . Not a single regret , once you have your actual measurements anything as far as modifications you can think of she will do like for me I like a longer wider tail that snaps more towards waist than crotch and have gotten pockets and different kinds of styles from mock turtle neck to hawainn ( wife beaters ) and regular infant envelope neck with long legs short legs rhumba pants etc . Thats what I imagine your looking for is a onesie with rhumba frills , I actually got matching plastic rhumba pants for my G/F our granddaughter and myself for Christmas , my daughterv dared me grandpa delivered . 5 rows of alternating pink and white lace all the way around .

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Dreamyncreamyab have a few with a ruffle butt. On some they are not shown in the picture but it is mentioned in the text, and I can confirm from having bought a couple that they do have the ruffle. Eg this one.

Reactions: sparkes2008
iluvdps2 said:
Does anybody make onesies with ruffles on the butt? I see them in pictures occasionally but the only one I can find for sale at the moment is from ODU.

ruffle butt onesie

View attachment 132979
I purchased the above, and while the quality is good; stitching, fabric, I am not a fan of the lower rise back neck as it gets cold. I hope they re-design it similar but with the regular circle collar on top. Other onesies from ODU are great.

Reactions: iluvdps2 and Seasonedcitizen
Cribbin said:
I purchased the above, and while the quality is good; stitching, fabric, I am not a fan of the lower rise back neck as it gets cold. I hope they re-design it similar but with the regular circle collar on top. Other onesies from ODU are great.
This is my exact thought about the onesie. I *love* the look of the ruffles and the material, but I am not a fan of cool air on my back, which always leaves me feeling chilled.

Back