Rubber pants

BuddyBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Can anyone direct me to a reliable source of good ol' fashion latex incontenence panties in the U.S.A.? I have searched but they are becoming increasingly hard to find.

Rearz in based in Canada but there's a few resellers that have them.

Reactions: leafgoalie
That's probably because of the increasing commonness of Latex related allergies I guess. I've always gone plastic so I was not aware it was so difficult to find those. I wish you luck in finding a reliable source.

Reactions: Lyric and Demonbabywearspamps
Demonbabywearspamps said:
Rearz in based in Canada but there's a few resellers that have them.
I am familiar with My Inner Baby. I have a pair of these; they are so tight on my naked body that I would not consider pulling them over a a disposable diaper, let alone cloth one. But thank you for getting back to me.

BuddyBoy said:
I am familiar with My Inner Baby. I have a pair of these; they are so tight on my naked body that I would not consider pulling them over a a disposable diaper, let alone cloth one. But thank you for getting back to me.
You need a size up then. Measure yourself and check the size chart.

mistykitty said:
That's probably because of the increasing commonness of Latex related allergies I guess. I've always gone plastic so I was not aware it was so difficult to find those. I wish you luck in finding a reliable source.
I suspect you are right. Also, the generations that favor these are old and dying off. Some of you think of vinyl pants as "old"; many have never known a world without disposables. Time moves on.

• Thinking
Reactions: mistykitty
Back