Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Hey all, it’s been a bit!

So me and a friend of a friend got an apartment together (it’s great to finally move out of my parents’ house! 😂), but now I’m left wondering how I’ll find time to wear in my new surroundings.

We have our own rooms, and they have locks, and on top of that, we have different days off- so privacy shouldn’t be an issue. All I need to do is figure out where to hide them/how to dispose of them - without my roommate noticing!

So for all of you who’ve lived with roommates in similar situations before, how were you able to do so? My hope is to just take them out with the rest of my bedroom trash and throw them in the dumpster in the morning on my way to work and the like.

Any advice/thoughts? I know wearing with a roommate comes with the inherent risk of getting ‘caught’, but I don’t think I could live without my diapers, so I need to make it work! 😂

I'd recommend a wooden chest or otherwise non-transparent storage bin in your closet, and as for disposal your plan should work fine - if you want to step it up a bit, you can even bag your diaper up and take it out to the dumpster as soon as you're done with it.

It shouldn't be hard, especially with different days off, but the thing to remember is to not get lazy. if you accidentally leave something out in plain view, you'll regret it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, littleluvs and Arrex
How did you do it when you lived with your parents if at all? I don't have to hide mine as my roommates are aware I am incontinent but I do hide other items in a large toolbox with a lock. Wherever you do hide your stash make sure its not somewhere that would be found in the event that you need a roommate to grab something for you. Otherwise I've never worried about anyone finding anything because I know them well enough to know they aren't going through my room when I'm not around.

You can hide your stash and used diapers easily enough but what you can't hide is the smell. So making sure to dispose of them quickly is a must. There are odor bags you can use but even those only work for so long.

As for wearing around them that is dependent on what you are wearing. Generally from a glance no one can tell lest you bend over with it hanging out. I think the sound is more telling than appearance. Some diapers are better than others and some clothes do not hide the crinkle much if at all. Sleep shorts/pants do not hide the noise at all, while blue jeans and a belt do hide it well. Best to experiment and see what works best.

When I was in college, roommates were never really an issue. I did my thing and they did theirs. I mean, would you go snooping around in the room of someone that you are living with and sharing the rent with? lol If you're worried about that you could always do something along the lines of what my boyfriend does since he rents out rooms in his house. He ended up buying a filing cabinet with a lock where he keeps his diapers. I think its a little extreme but eh. Me, I just kept my diapers in my closet.

As far as trash goes. . . I kept a container with a scented trash bag in my closet for disposal. I threw it out like normal, but generally, when no one was around.

I do believe from my own experiences that there is far less for you to worry about than you think.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies!

I basically did what I’m doing now when I lived with my folks, but I got complacent and discovered... repeatedly 😂🤣

And you guys are probably right about my worrying too much, I’m just so used to having nosy parents that I’ve become a bit paranoid I guess 🤣

Right now my stash is in my closet, calling to me... I want to wear and regress, I just need to wait for his day off!

hide them in closet if you have one and maybe put lock of some sort on it or hide them under your bed

RadioactiveSquirrel said:
Hey all, it’s been a bit!

So me and a friend of a friend got an apartment together (it’s great to finally move out of my parents’ house! 😂), but now I’m left wondering how I’ll find time to wear in my new surroundings.

We have our own rooms, and they have locks, and on top of that, we have different days off- so privacy shouldn’t be an issue. All I need to do is figure out where to hide them/how to dispose of them - without my roommate noticing!

So for all of you who’ve lived with roommates in similar situations before, how were you able to do so? My hope is to just take them out with the rest of my bedroom trash and throw them in the dumpster in the morning on my way to work and the like.

Any advice/thoughts? I know wearing with a roommate comes with the inherent risk of getting ‘caught’, but I don’t think I could live without my diapers, so I need to make it work! 😂
First off, I use to wear diapers at night while I lived in the dorms and had roommates off campus. They way I looked at it, if roommates are so nosey to look thorough your stuff and look under you sheets at night while your sleeping, than, they deserve to discover something they didn't want to know about. Or, they are into the same thing. If roommates did notice I was wearing, they never said anything. Shoot, for a long time I wore 24/7 in college.

Reactions: RadioactiveSquirrel
StJoeDiaper said:
First off, I use to wear diapers at night while I lived in the dorms and had roommates off campus. They way I looked at it, if roommates are so nosey to look thorough your stuff and look under you sheets at night while your sleeping, than, they deserve to discover something they didn't want to know about. Or, they are into the same thing. If roommates did notice I was wearing, they never said anything. Shoot, for a long time I wore 24/7 in college.
Yeah, if they go snooping, they should be prepared to find things they weren’t expecting! 🤣🤣😂

Still, I’m worried more about what they would do with that information, than I am about them simply discovering it per se.

Last edited:
Back