Resuppling

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm looking into resupplying my stash. I'm looking for both types of diapers. Night and day diapers. I would like more AB diapers over medical, but I would like medical for day time. Any suggestion would be great and any sales would also be great too

Try bambino diapers for nighttime. They have all kinds of baby prints and are high capacity for overnight use. As for daytime use, there are many different brands that will fit your needs. My favorite daytime diapers are Seni Super and Seni Super Plus diapers. At night, I wear either the Seni Quatro or Dry 24/7 diaper. All are very good diapers.

I've found Tykables are great for overnight. Being high SAP diapers, they lock up any moisture and are less likely to have leaks due to position changes.

A good day time diaper depends on how you plan to use it. I'm very active, so Bambino Magnifico are about the only day time diapers that can stretch enough for me to move around in comfortably. But I also prefer high pulp diapers like Rearz Safari in the winter, when the extra fluff keeps me warm. Those would also be my last choices if I had to wear them when out in public.

Take a look at ABU too. They offer a wide variety of absorbancies and prints for just about any situation. They’re my go-to for just about anything.

NorthShore MegaMax.

Reactions: dadboddl
Crinklz are a good choice for printed. Cheaper than most and hold a good amount.

serjohnclydesdale said:
Crinklz are a good choice for printed. Cheaper than most and hold a good amount.
Seconded. Crinklz is my go-to dialer for day and night. Though they also have Bettwrdry, which is constructed the same but without prints.

Back