Status
Not open for further replies.

babylea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone,

I know this is a little out their, but i have spent many years trying to work out if there is some sort of dominating factor that we all have in common, a lot of us have autism or ADHD, a lot of us don't (or haven't been diagnosed with it. me included). A lot of us have underlying abuse, and again a lot of us don't. As such there has been no definite correlation within the AB community as to why we are all the way we are.

Anyway, i have recently had my sperm count checked and have found out that i have an issue with it, (basically my gun is not loaded at all). no live sperm, no dead sperm, so i enquired as to what the possible causes could be..

i was informed that there are two possible causes, 1 is a blockage, and the second is lack of testosterone.

now i decided to look it up on the internet and found some interesting information regarding the latter, Testosterone from birth right through to old age, changes based on your age. For example.

a child between the ages of 6 months to 9 years, has only between 20-70 nano-grams per decilitre of blood, whereas an adult has between 600-1000 nano-grams per decilitre of blood.

now. as we all are aware Testosterone is a major factor in our internal sexual growth, and as such it stands to reason that a very low count could possibly result in our internal sexual systems being underage, (IE child like) which could in turn possibly explain AB'S

now please i am not stating this as a fact, i am currently researching this, but there are some interesting questions i have received, which i have answered quite easily, based on this idea..

the first question i received, was but how would this explain Sissy Babies?
well the answer to that is actually quite simple. One of the causes of low testosterone is a genetic condition called Klinefelters Syndrome, which is basically when either the male genes, or female genes don't split on conception.

If you end up with two xx from your mother and the 1 y from your father, you end up with female (XX) and male (Y) or XXY insteald of XY
that would make your childish side, more feminine rather than masculine..

now on the other hand, if your fathers DNA didn't split you would end up with female (X) and male (XY) again making XXY instead of XY

now before we continue., let me explain that Klinefelters is not rare, it is estimated that 1 in 500 adult males suffer from it, but only 1 in 20 people are diagnosed, that means that 1 in 10,000 males are diagnosed.

now those of you who are astute, would comment, but what about girls that are AB?

well the girls equivalent to the male testosterone is Oestrogen, again it is the one thing that controls the girls sexual growth, if the Oestrogen is low then again the internal age will be low.

so what have i written this for?

well i would like to ask for your help.. those that live in the UK, can do this for free, and that is, ask your doctors for a testosterone level check. (ps.. please im only interested in those who consider themselves an AB, not those who are DL) This is free in the UK.. your results could help in the research

those in other countries, i'm not sure how it will work. but anyone who is interested in checking out this idea i would be grateful.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Cheers
Babylea

Fascinating stuff.

Reactions: Deleted member 45172
Hi again,

Anyone who is interested, i have just found out you can actually buy testosterone test kits online..

cheers
babylea

Interesting idea, not quite sure its on the mark though. There's just too much anecdotal evidence that one common factor can't be the cause of AB. Some have turned to abism later in life due to mental trauma, while others using it for a coping mechanism for being incontinent. Don't get your hopes up, but none the less, interesting idea.

One thing people don't realize about actually figuring something like this out is that it takes many 'failures', experimentation, and generally ruling things out to find the answer. The journey is just as important of the answer, even if I disagree.

Hi Azie, i am not saying that it is the sole cause, however it may be an underlying factor, there are many people who have low testosterone who are not AB's, what i'm trying to work out is do all AB's have low testosterone.

just because one has low testosterone may not mean they are instantly an AB, but as testosterone controls your sexual maturity, that along with another issue, Ie trauma, or something along them lines may feel right due to ones sexual age. if you know what i mean.

I will point out another thing though, and this is not meant to be derogatory to any member of this community, just a proven fact...

Klinefelters syndrome as i described above, results in symptoms that very closely resemble ADHD and Autism (maybe it is autism and ADHD as such), and has been missed in the passed. Just a piece of factual data.

you can find all the data online..

Let me explain why i am posting this in a bit more detail..

i explained my main reason for the research but here is a little more detail as to why i continue.. Before i posted on here, and decided to look into it deeply i spoke with two different AB's One in Australia and one in USA.

the first one in australia, i spoke to, we were discussing medical issues, and i told him about the outcome above, and that i had been looking into klinefelters, turns out he has klienfelters and was a sissy baby

the second one, from usa, does not (that he is aware) have klinefelters, however he did suffer from a serious brain injury which resulted in his testosterone levels being extremely low.

now two out of two i spoke to just out of the blue, is quite an amazing thing.

i have been looking through forum posts, and i have seen that others have problems with Sperm Counts, and stuff, which again can be caused by low testosterone, (which is what klinefelter's causes).. so i thought i would enquire...

now.. not everyone with low testosterone, has low sperm, some still are able to sire children, this is why so many people are undiagnosed with klinefelters, since only those with zero sperm tend to get tested for it..

Just my thoughts is all..

cheers
Babylea

I have average testosterone levels, yes I can grow a full beard in 10 days flat.. but there might be some truth to this statement by the OP, hormone levels and how the body metabolizes them.
I know when I go to the gym a lot and start going for new peaks I tend to feel a little more tougher or rugged, my inner baby has a harder time coming out and I rather be more of a dl then little, when I am in little mode Im far more alpha then anything else.

Thanks Leio, that is good to know..

so then a question for that situation is again could it be to do with just the testosterone levels, i dont know. however, we do know that the vast majority of AB's are male. i will have to look into testosterone levels in females, see if there is any correlation to tthat..

thanks again for the info.

Babylea

ok.. i have just looked up levels again, and both male and female children between the ages of 5 months and 9 years, have exactly the same levels of testosterone in their body, 0-20 nano-grams per decilitre.. girls go up to a maximum of 75 nano grams per decilitre.

Women often Identify as littles who are typically too old to wear diapers. They might be worth including since it seems like most men are AB and most women are Littles. Atleast from what I've observed.

you bring up some very good information that would make sense in my case for my whole entire life. I will not go into it here as I don't want to change the focus of the conversation. As for little side coming out when your testosterone levels are lower again maybe I can't say anything but my little side didn't come out any more or less when my testosterone levels changed.
My situation may not be able to be factored in because it is different in so many ways.

Hi lilshelly

my research is not on when the little/baby comes out, but more on the idea that we are little/babies because of our testosterone levels, (or at least because that plays a part) for example, a lot of people might have a good level now, but previously (lets say during puberty) when levels should have been in excess of 1000 nano grams per decilitres, has it made a difference.

Is there a correlation with being an AB/Little and issues with the testosterone levels. The fact that you are commenting that your testosterone levels have changed, means that it could also correlate.

let us assume for a moment that there is a chemical in your body, that has to be a certain level to do things.. lets for example say that there is a chemical called X43 which starts at 0 as a baby and increases by 1 every year of life.. Your body is tuned, so that when that X43 gets to 1, your able to walk, and talk, when it gets to 2 you can now control your bladder.
now if that chemical doesn't get to 2 until you are 5 years old for some reason, you wont be potty trained till your five..

this is the same principle im looking at.. if for example, your testosterone is low (lets say 10 nano grams per decilitre) when you are 10 then could that be a deciding factor for those who are AB from young age.. if its only 50 during puberty, could that be those who found the AB lifestyle during puberty.

i'm trying not to make it complicated lol..

now as explained earlier, i dont think testosterone is the only factor, and i believe other underlying issues, such as abuse, lack of love and affection, or other factors contribute..

So your method doesn't meet your goals for the experiment. You need to be testing children as they develope and hope to god that most of them with lower hormone levels become an ab. Testing adults for hormone levels and deducting that Low-T now means low-T then isn't really sound science.

Reactions: Trevor
My testosterone levels used to be slightly elevated. I have been abdl all my life too. I became incontinent and even embraced my love for diapers in my 20's. At 25 I found my sperm count was very low, most likely due to my 24/7 diaper use (this is when I also got a vasectomy). When in my early 30's my testosterone levels plummeted to extremely low levels- seeming for no real reason either. After a year+ of trying to supplement my testosterone I gave up on that and just let it be. All along, my desire for diapers has never changed.

So while your theory could potentially be correct for some, it certainly is not the underlying reason for us all becoming abdl.

I admit that my sex drive is pretty low.

I made two kids. My reproductive machinery still works, but sexual wish is going down. It doesn't mean I don't wish. But not all hours of the day like young sperminator. Unsure if is related, but I developed (not only) diaper and paci fetish and in the same way: Less and less, but still enjoying.

Didn't tryed, but I think my testosterone level is normal or touching normal from the down side.

babylea said:
Hi everyone,

I know this is a little out their, but i have spent many years trying to work out if there is some sort of dominating factor that we all have in common, a lot of us have autism or ADHD, a lot of us don't (or haven't been diagnosed with it. me included). A lot of us have underlying abuse, and again a lot of us don't. As such there has been no definite correlation within the AB community as to why we are all the way we are.

Anyway, i have recently had my sperm count checked and have found out that i have an issue with it, (basically my gun is not loaded at all). no live sperm, no dead sperm, so i enquired as to what the possible causes could be..

i was informed that there are two possible causes, 1 is a blockage, and the second is lack of testosterone.

now i decided to look it up on the internet and found some interesting information regarding the latter, Testosterone from birth right through to old age, changes based on your age. For example.

a child between the ages of 6 months to 9 years, has only between 20-70 nano-grams per decilitre of blood, whereas an adult has between 600-1000 nano-grams per decilitre of blood.

now. as we all are aware Testosterone is a major factor in our internal sexual growth, and as such it stands to reason that a very low count could possibly result in our internal sexual systems being underage, (IE child like) which could in turn possibly explain AB'S

now please i am not stating this as a fact, i am currently researching this, but there are some interesting questions i have received, which i have answered quite easily, based on this idea..

the first question i received, was but how would this explain Sissy Babies?
well the answer to that is actually quite simple. One of the causes of low testosterone is a genetic condition called Klinefelters Syndrome, which is basically when either the male genes, or female genes don't split on conception.

If you end up with two xx from your mother and the 1 y from your father, you end up with female (XX) and male (Y) or XXY insteald of XY
that would make your childish side, more feminine rather than masculine..

now on the other hand, if your fathers DNA didn't split you would end up with female (X) and male (XY) again making XXY instead of XY

now before we continue., let me explain that Klinefelters is not rare, it is estimated that 1 in 500 adult males suffer from it, but only 1 in 20 people are diagnosed, that means that 1 in 10,000 males are diagnosed.

now those of you who are astute, would comment, but what about girls that are AB?

well the girls equivalent to the male testosterone is Oestrogen, again it is the one thing that controls the girls sexual growth, if the Oestrogen is low then again the internal age will be low.

so what have i written this for?

well i would like to ask for your help.. those that live in the UK, can do this for free, and that is, ask your doctors for a testosterone level check. (ps.. please im only interested in those who consider themselves an AB, not those who are DL) This is free in the UK.. your results could help in the research

those in other countries, i'm not sure how it will work. but anyone who is interested in checking out this idea i would be grateful.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Cheers
Babylea

Babyleaf,

I really cannot prove your search into this wrong or correct. I did happen to find this video of a 26/27 year old male who has still yet to experience puburty and he does NOT present signs of ABDL

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think like other posters have said. There is no reason we are the way we are.

I was not abused by my parents, physically or sexually at all. I have a strong sex drive. I do have an 11 yeare old adopted son so that limits my M and little regression to nighttime and when I work from home and he goes to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back