• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Reintroduction

DLSpunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello, fellow ABDL'ers!

It's been so long since I've been on the site that I felt it better to reintroduce myself. In a way, I'm also reintroducing myself to this side of me and working on acceptance of it as being a part of who I am; regardless of what anyone may think.

I'm a diaper lover, and have been one since as long as I can remember. My mom didn't mind buying me diapers when I was like 8 years old, but the only rule was that I could only wear them at home. My father was not really accepting of it, and I never wore at his house (parents were divorced). There have been times when I felt so self conscious and feeling ashamed should anyone find out, that I would only wear either in my room or if I lived by myself. I did the typical thing of feeling guilty and throwing my stash out, a couple hundred bucks worth sometimes, only to buy them again a short while later.

Outside of that, I was pretty physically active, being involved in martial arts and acting in local community theatre. I have other interests, like reading and learning bass guitar. I had a nervous breakdown a little over a year ago, and I moved back in with my parents in South Texas, after living in L.A. pursuing my dreams, off and on, for 15 years. I've let myself get completely out of shape, fell into a deep depressions and struggle with anxiety practically all day from the second I wake up. I'm working through my symptoms, coming to terms with my dreams not coming true but also learning to live in the present moment; not dwell on the past and not worry about the present. And a large part of that is both accepting and loving who I am as a person; learning to believe in myself and focusing on building resilience and positivity. To rebuild myself and move forward.

So, I'm back and I'm happy to be so.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, isidro, Chosen and 1 other person
Welcome back and I wish you good luck in dealing with your anxiety.

Reactions: DLSpunky and Angelapinks
welcome back to the diaper club.

Reactions: DLSpunky
DLSpunky said:
Hello, fellow ABDL'ers!

It's been so long since I've been on the site that I felt it better to reintroduce myself. In a way, I'm also reintroducing myself to this side of me and working on acceptance of it as being a part of who I am; regardless of what anyone may think.

I'm a diaper lover, and have been one since as long as I can remember. My mom didn't mind buying me diapers when I was like 8 years old, but the only rule was that I could only wear them at home. My father was not really accepting of it, and I never wore at his house (parents were divorced). There have been times when I felt so self conscious and feeling ashamed should anyone find out, that I would only wear either in my room or if I lived by myself. I did the typical thing of feeling guilty and throwing my stash out, a couple hundred bucks worth sometimes, only to buy them again a short while later.

Outside of that, I was pretty physically active, being involved in martial arts and acting in local community theatre. I have other interests, like reading and learning bass guitar. I had a nervous breakdown a little over a year ago, and I moved back in with my parents in South Texas, after living in L.A. pursuing my dreams, off and on, for 15 years. I've let myself get completely out of shape, fell into a deep depressions and struggle with anxiety practically all day from the second I wake up. I'm working through my symptoms, coming to terms with my dreams not coming true but also learning to live in the present moment; not dwell on the past and not worry about the present. And a large part of that is both accepting and loving who I am as a person; learning to believe in myself and focusing on building resilience and positivity. To rebuild myself and move forward.

Hi DLSpunky,

My name is Isidro, I used to read your posts a while ago, when you shared about stoicism... I remember funding it pretty interesting at the time. I never texted you back then, but somehow I felt the impression to send you these lines when I saw this post from you yesterday.

Glad to see you back! Life do gets difficult and tough at times... I am sorry to hear that you are going through a deep depression and anxiety... I hope you find the right treatment and the professional help that will help yo to alleviate these horrible symptoms. I hope that, little by little, you can regain the peace of mind and the balance that will lead you back to the joy and happiness you deserve in your life. I know that from my own experience. I know what it is like to be in that dark place!. I hope things work much better for you now that you are living in Texas, and with the support of your parents. Please don't give up! Things will work out at the end. Life will get better! I believe in that and I honestly hope that for you! You'll find yourself to be much stronger and much capable to overcome these difficult times... There's happiness ahead and much more opportunities for all of us in the future. Know that you are not alone. Although I live in Uruguay, I would like to be your friend and learn from your perspective about martial arts and theater. Being a boy, it was my dream to study drama and to become an actor one day... But you know what it is like....life gets in the middle. I am 39 years old now and married to my loving wife. I have no time to take drama classes. But I hope that one day I will have the chance to do it. I'll make that happen, somehow... I'll give myself that present. It is something that I owe to myself, to that little boy I once was....that used to dream about acting, more than three decades ago. Somehow, those dreams are still there in the back of my mind. I've been through, depression, abuse, disappointment and broken dreams... Through all those difficult days, I was always blessed with the support and friendship of extraordinary, remarkable human beings that new how to empathize, that were willing shared an ear to listen and to share their time and friendship with me... because most of them went through similar trials in their own lives. I know life can get much better!. And I hope that for you!! Being an ABDL I also used to struggle with binge and purge cycle in the past, and the difficulties that come with trying to integrate this aspect of my personality into my own perception, my own masculinity. I know in can be troubling at times... But hey, all of these aspects do not define myself as a man, as a person, as a human being. I am much more then that, I am much more then a guy who simply likes/needs to wear diapers and baby things at times.... And I know you are too. You have a contribution to make to this world. Please let's get in touch. I would like to be friends with you. If you would like too, please contact me at
[ removed email address ] ~KitsuneFox

Take good care buddy!

Isidro.

Last edited by a moderator:
DLSpunky said:
Hello, fellow ABDL'ers!

Lovely introduction ! DL spunky! I really feel for you. I have also let myself get out of shape and thankfully I'm starting to change that around. I also moved back in to my mum's about 8.5 years ago (Time flys ) anyway wishing you the best with your positive approach! I think that's great! Also don't forget you are with friends of similar interests! I would hate to be without my pacifier and obviously my nappies!! Welcome again!

Back