• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

reintroduction (kinda lol)

VelvetteStar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi this is a reintroduction as the title says but I’m a 21 year old female in my my original introduction I posted about finding out that I loved being in diapers and wetting them still do but it also it has lead me to rediscover my love of being little after a while of not having any interest in it since a toxic relationship but OMG I am glad that i rediscovered it because i love how it feels especially now being diapered as well.

• Love
Reactions: VeiledDevotee, Chrissie and diaperdude
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Reactions: VelvetteStar
Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Jackson, but I also go by my Fursona's name: Finn. I'd like to welcome you back!

Reactions: VelvetteStar
JacksonTheGoldenRetriever said:
Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Jackson, but I also go by my Fursona's name: Finn. I'd like to welcome you back!
Thank you!! Its nice to meet you too

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom
Hi!! Thanks but not really new i kinda forgot about my account

VelvetteStar said:
Hi this is a reintroduction as the title says but I’m a 21 year old female in my my original introduction I posted about finding out that I loved being in diapers and wetting them still do but it also it has lead me to rediscover my love of being little after a while of not having any interest in it since a toxic relationship but OMG I am glad that i rediscovered it because i love how it feels especially now being diapered as well.
Welcome back VelvetteStar. Sometimes people do drift away for a while, and then return to adisc, and that's absolutely fine. You'll always be welcome here, and I hope you will enjoy reading the posts and hopefully making contributions yourself

Reactions: VelvetteStar and diaperdude
ianwee said:
Welcome back VelvetteStar. Sometimes people do drift away for a while, and then return to adisc, and that's absolutely fine. You'll always be welcome here, and I hope you will enjoy reading the posts and hopefully making contributions yourself
thank you its good to be back

Back