Regression limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
Hi! How far do you guys regress? I don’t think I really ever go farther than feeling like a childish teen the same age I am now. I know that is pretty low.

How far do you all regress when in little space?

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
I'll regress back to maybe a 2 year old. It just comes so easy to me. That said, I'll sometimes be diapered during the day but I'm doing adult things. I can take a break from whatever I'm doing and immediately regress, then go back to what I was doing.

Reactions: medfet878, ozbub and ItsTimmyTime
If I had to be reeeeally specific, I’d say anywhere between 6 months and two years old, usually falling somewhere in the middle.
That said I don’t really like assigning an age as it’s really just a feeling. Sometimes I regress deeper than other times, and sometimes not so much. Always in the baby/not potty trained toddler stage, though.

Reactions: BAP21, medfet878, ozbub and 3 others
Just resuming my 4-12 childhood where I left off, but this time with munny. Six is a good age to be independent and little while not being ashamed of any baby stuff.

Reactions: foneyboney, medfet878 and ItsTimmyTime
Kinda a little boy but not sure of the age. Havnt gone fully into baby

my age is from 6m to 12m

I don't think about ages when Im on little space, I mean, I guess I do regress, but it makes me feel uncofortable thinking about that.

Is hard to explain

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
I don't really age myself either because like @lilbabyjooce said it's more about the feeling. I do regress to being a toddler though. I have fond memories from my childhood, still toddling around in a nappy, without a care in the world at the age of 4 so I guess that's the age I regress to.

Reactions: medfet878, lilbabyjooce and KittyninjaW
I usually shoot for 8-11. I prefer to focus on bedwetting as the reason for being padded.

I have been able to get deeper though, even younger than 3 with devices such as barney-and-friends or vintage diapers from my childhood to jostle some very old memories and feelings from my much earlier childhood. It doesn't always work, but it can be very interesting to get into those earlier mindsets. I enjoy the older ages more as they are more fun and comfortable, but younger is more long forgotten and can bring up feelings and memories I haven't had since the early 90s.

Reactions: foneyboney and ItsTimmyTime
Preschool-ish. Old enough to know that diapers and bottles are little beneath me, and that I'm fortunate to still have them. :)

Reactions: foneyboney and ItsTimmyTime
LittleAndAlone said:
Just resuming my 4-12 childhood where I left off, but this time with munny. Six is a good age to be independent and little while not being ashamed of any baby stuff.
Rich baby!

lilbabyjooce said:
If I had to be reeeeally specific, I’d say anywhere between 6 months and two years old, usually falling somewhere in the middle.
That said I don’t really like assigning an age as it’s really just a feeling. Sometimes I regress deeper than other times, and sometimes not so much. Always in the baby/not potty trained toddler stage, though.
Yeah I guess age parameters do make things weird!

I experience myself as junior high age:12-14. But within those parameters I show the behaviors of a two year old (tantrum, stubborn) and a five year old (clinging, devoted but demanding) depending upon the circumstances.

Reactions: Spankedanddiapered
BuddyBoy said:
I experience myself as junior high age:12-14. But within those parameters I show the behaviors of a two year old (tantrum, stubborn) and a five year old (clinging, devoted but demanding) depending upon the circumstances.
I'd say that describes me pretty well also

For me I'd say young enough to still want a paci in my mouth or use a baby bottle to drink from. Diapeys, onesies and shortalls or overalls are outfit of choice.
And of course my stuffies n blankey must always be within arms reach if not in them.

BAP21 said:
For me I'd say young enough to still want a paci in my mouth or use a baby bottle to drink from. Diapeys, onesies and shortalls or overalls are outfit of choice.
And of course my stuffies n blankey must always be within arms reach if not in them.
Dear BAP21, Here's a curious thing: I do the pacer, bottle and Teddy too. But I experience them as an infantile 12 year old not as a baby or even a toddler.

Reactions: jozik and BAP21
yeah I find exact ages difficult. Just little works for me

The youngest feeling of regression would probably be about 6 months old. Here's how I achieved it...

I wore extra thick diapers the night before (don't pleasure yourself if you are into doing that, I think it takes away from the regression) with a onesie and an extra large pacifier. When I woke up in the morning, I felt so cute and little it was amazing! I had the house to myself for about a week, so I could do this everyday and it was awesome. The weirdest part is, I couldn't hold this 6 month old feeling. Usually it would go away when I got up to get ready for the day. Stupid work 😂 ruining my regression. When I came home from work, I tried to regress earlier in the evening and just had too many thoughts running in my mind back then, this was about 3 years ago. Guess the best time for me to regress is right when I wake up! It's the best kind of feeling.

BuddyBoy said:
Dear BAP21, Here's a curious thing: I do the pacer, bottle and Teddy too. But I experience them as an infantile 12 year old not as a baby or even a toddler.
That's awesome. I feel the older the cuter. Just for me, I feel my regression is just at the age where I can't really speak yet, just a few words.

foneyboney said:
Hi! How far do you guys regress? I don’t think I really ever go farther than feeling like a childish teen the same age I am now. I know that is pretty low.

How far do you all regress when in little space?
Hi Kiddo

This is the thing about Little Space and regressing. Your inner child is the age they are not everyone's inner child is going to be a Little kid.

Being a Middle is just as valuable, I am sure that your inner child would enjoy doing activities with you the are for a teen.

Have you thought about getting them a school uniform or a uniform of a youth group. And doing activities that is designed for them.

I Hooe that is helpful to you. Let me know how it goes.

Hugs

Reactions: BAP21 and richieboy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back