Reference Sheet

Mirafaren

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Does anyone know where i can get a referance sheet for a babyfur?

You may want to start an introduction Thread to quickly allow you to become an Established Contributor, which will open-up much more of ADISC to you!

Retailers, manufacturers??

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
Welcome, @Mirafaren! Definitely make an introduction topic when you can.

There are a few topics in this forum that deal with artists and commissions. For example. Most of us who've commissioned artwork will eagerly recommend artists we've worked with, but different people prefer different art styles, so it's best if you do some looking around on your own. If you're not already a member of FurAffinity or another furry art site, I'd suggest signing up and just browsing for a while. Build up a list of favorites, look at how different artists draw the species you're interested in, note which of those artists is ok with drawing younger characters and diapers, ... It can be a bit of a research project, but it should be fun too. :)

Hi, welcome to ADISC!
If you want to commission a reference sheet from an artist, I would recommend looking on Twitter, Telegram, and/or Furaffinity. Conventions are also an option, although that might be harder to do. Look around and you'll be able to find an artist you like that's open for commissions, and then from there you can contact them and ask about getting a reference sheet.

Definitely follow what Cottontail said aswell.

Mirafaren said:
Does anyone know where i can get a referance sheet for a babyfur?
I draw a little bit. If you wanted to I could try?

Back