Recent vintage Pampers scent search results

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your able to find a sample of the Quest perfume that will get you what your looking for. If you do find some, PM me, I will be able to ID the scent no problem.

While Quest was bought out in 2007, Symrise is still in business. I tried calling them but the phone just rings. I will try again though, maybe we can still get some information on this.

This thread is amazing something to keep in mind, from what I remember from the old pampers smell, it started off as baby powder and sweet, but as that smell faded it turned, peppery and or citrus almost pungent and it was not sweet anymore, ahhhh to relive those days, I have been making my own scent strips and have tried a couple of things, baby cologne, areosol secret "powder fresh" arm pit spray, right now I am using baby powder scented oil which I apply to some paper strips and place in bags, have to be careful with printed diapers as it pulls the ink off, for me right now it does the trick, at times I find it sweet and it lacks the punch the old pampers scent had, also at times I find it close to the smell of sunscreen, I'm going to try and mix scents to see if anything comes close, happy hunting guys good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back