Rearz sent the old V1 instead of the 8500ML mega....

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I want everyone to know to VERIFY YOUR PURCHASE if you buy from these guys. I did not receive the product I purchased. Just a reminder to the manufacturer, you cannot sell or mix old stock with new updated stock. Either sell it as a clearance to remove it or donate it for business tax credit. This is grounds for false advertisement and can be legally used against the company for selling old stock when advertising new stock. Just saying. TY.

I just saw the notice of "Old Labels" however I really am not sure if this is correct because how would you KNOW if this really was the old version or the new version in disguise? There are no indicators anywhere and which leads me to wonder if the new versions really are new. We need somebody to conduct an experiment now! I just checked my mega mermaids purchase and sure enough the same thing. -_-

Purchased Alpacas V2, received V1. Mediums
Purchased Mermaids Mega, received V1 7000ML

Last edited:
I under stand what you mean. But there is not much difference in real use absorbency. I found out that out with the new BeDry from incontrol. The Bedry is rated at 7500 ML and the Bedry night is rated at 12000 ML. In real use there not a huge improvement in performance in the night version.

From rears website: Note: Some bags in stock may still have old labels without updated capacity information. However, all items in our warehouse are the latest versions. The upcoming production will feature corrected labels. We appreciate your understanding during this transitional phase.

Reactions: TigerDL
I saw that message but it boggled my mind you would allow that to happen in the first place, if I still had my original purchase I would totally conduct an through review and see if the "wrong label" as actually true - I mean if everyone says there is no difference then how would you know if they are just slapping random text on website claiming this and that just to boost sales when they really done nothing. They are still great products.

Last edited:
Back