Rearz Select Vintage Adult Diapers

90sDiaperBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone tried Rearz Select Vintage Adult Diapers with 2 tapes. Are these the same thing as ABU SDKs? Plastic backing? Fit? I would really like to try them, they look like they would be great to put different tape panels on. I have also never ordered off of Rearz and don't know how their shipping is or where it ships from.

90sDiaperBaby said:
Has anyone tried Rearz Select Vintage Adult Diapers with 2 tapes. Are these the same thing as ABU SDKs? Plastic backing? Fit? I would really like to try them, they look like they would be great to put different tape panels on. I have also never ordered off of Rearz and don't know how their shipping is or where it ships from.
I never tried those diapers but I did a couple weeks ago bought a case of the princess pink V2 from Rearz. They are in Canada so it can be a little slow, took about a week. The packaging was discrete but the box got damage and a hole was made where the diapers was about to be seen. Good thing my wife knows all about me so it didn’t matter to me.

Reactions: 90sDiaperBaby
The fit is more or less the same, the plastic is a bit thicker / rougher texture, absorbency / thickness is about the same to, the tapes are the same width but a little bit shorter (still work well) its a plain white diaper, way back in the day these diapers had a taping panel that mimic pampers phases, while pre-abu had a taping pannel that mimic pampers baby-dry (still used today)

• Love
pampers4U said:
The fit is more or less the same, the plastic is a bit thicker / rougher texture, absorbency / thickness is about the same to, the tapes are the same width but a little bit shorter (still work well) its a plain white diaper, way back in the day these diapers had a taping panel that mimic pampers phases, while pre-abu had a taping pannel that mimic pampers baby-dry (still used today)
Thank you, I might give them a try. Do you have a favorite of the two?

90sDiaperBaby said:
They are a solid day-use option and they are a little rougher texture as mentioned, but nice and soft inside. The 2 tapes are fairly wide and hold very well on the landing zone. The inside also has this blue siding along the leak guards that makes it look like diapers in the 80s, so that brings some nostalgic appeal and simplicity.

• Love
Reactions: BabylinoAddict and 90sDiaperBaby
90sDiaperBaby said:
Thank you, I might give them a try. Do you have a favorite of the two?
Either or is fine, I havent worn them in a couple years though

pampers4U said:
Either or is fine, I havent worn them in a couple years though
I have used the SDKs and love them. But these caught my eye.

I have both at home. I prefer the ABU SDKs because of the plastic which is softer and smoother. But that's a very personal matter of taste. I'm very picky about the plastic feel and happen to like smooth, soft glossy plastic. If you don't mind or maybe even like textured less smooth plastic the Rearz Select are fine. Certainly the all white single tape look is something I like.

Last edited:
Reactions: southeastlittle
I've tried both SDKs and Rearz Select, I really like them both.

Going by looks alone, I like the baby diaper look of the SDKs more.
But overall I like the select more, because it feels thicker and more comfortable, and also seems to absorb more than the SDKs.

Last edited:
BunnyFofo said:
I've tried both SDKs and Rearz Select, I really like them both.

Going by looks alone, I like the baby diaper look of the SDKs more.
But overall I like the select more, because it feels thicker and more comfortable, and also seems to absorb more than the SDKs.
I thought about getting the Rearz Select and printing out landing zone panels of the Luvs with Barney on them.

Reactions: MetalDan86
mantilla said:
I have both at home. I prefer the ABU SDKs because of the plastic which is softer and smoother. But that's a very personal matter of taste. I'm very picky about the plastic feel and happen to like smooth, soft glossy plastic. If you don't mind or maybe even like textured less smooth plastic the Rearz Select are fine. Certainly the all white single tape look is something I like.
I do love 2 tape diapers and wish there was more to choose from.

Reactions: xux and mantilla
90sDiaperBaby said:
I’ve tried Rearz select and while they are a nice diaper I find SDK’s do a much better job of capturing that Pampers vibe. I find SDK’s to be much more comfortable.

I have them and think they are great. They are very similar to SDK in shape and tape placement. Only difference I noticed was shorter leg guards on the rearz diaper. Overall a nice product tho.

I love both super dry kids and the REARZ select. They both work very well. Wish the select had balloons or some pampers vibe on them but fit great!! We need more two tape options

Reactions: Ian16545 and xux
I have a few cases of Rearz Select because I can add my own vintage Pampers front panels to the front (like my avatar). I love them!

Reactions: Albertapampers
Albertapampers said:
I love both super dry kids and the REARZ select. They both work very well. Wish the select had balloons or some pampers vibe on them but fit great!! We need more two tape options
I agree we have so few.

Reactions: Albertapampers
Back