Rearz Lied About New Overnight Booster Pads

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Rearz claim the pads are 19 inches long - they are actually 16 inches long.
Rearz Lied About Overnight Booster Pads .JPG

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AquaticDiapers, KrankyPants and Jonnythepony
Oh yeah, I forgot they came out with new booster pads.. gotta order some.

Are they thick with adhesive strip? How would you compare them to abu boosters?

KitsuneFox said:
View attachment 53718

I would guess that they're talking about the overall length, not just the padding.

If you're saying that the overall length including the useless part is not the relevant number, then I agree. But in my experience the packaging for boosters, liners, and underpads states the overall dimensions rather than the padding.

Last edited:
KitsuneFox said:

lol, always take rearz with a grain of salt.

Reactions: guest and Abdlchriscrinkle
ronnieM said:
But salt deteriorates SAP performance. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants, checkingoutall, AJFan2020 and 1 other person
they are fabulously thick, but I think they are also 2-3 inches shorter than they need to be. Because they are so thick, they have a very pronounced edge. when centered in the diaper, forward enough to actually be useful in the front, the back edge is forward enough to be sitting on it, which is quite uncomfortable.
to me, they are less useful as a daily booster, and really only come out when i want to have a "huge diaper" day. And in that case, i actually put the big booster almost completely in the back of the diaper, and then use the regular rearz booster on top of it to smooth out the ridge and provide more padding up front (all of this in a megamax). This has the effect of a very full and round bottom, and capacity for days.

They work extremely well. I didn’t measure but thought they seemed smaller than stated. Very disappointed in the dinoraurs or whatever they’re called. They do not function near as well from the previous case I ordered. The boosters however, do preform rather well.

KitsuneFox said:
View attachment 53718
does 3 inches off even matter, you'll be stuffing it inside your diaper anyway

Reactions: Xentren
They appear 16.5 inches long. I wonder how they arrived at 19 inches... :unsure:

Did some settling occur during shipping & handling? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: AquaticDiapers, 2012Stroke and Jonnythepony
They were obviously measured by a man 😉

• Haha
Reactions: AquaticDiapers, 2012Stroke and Ukiwa
Furrytum said:
They were obviously measured by a man 😉
So you're saying they were cold and shrank?

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Stroke, Ukiwa, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
TeddyUrsadorable said:
So you're saying they were cold and shrank?
Haha! Exaggerated in the first place. Kudos to all companies keeping the ABDL diaper market flourishing though. There are bound to be some hits and misses, overall I would not wish to go back to times when Abri Form X Plus were the bees knees, and even baby diapers holding almost the same amount as the average incontinence product. Let's face it, we have come a long way!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
They appear 16.5 inches long. I wonder how they arrived at 19 inches... :unsure:

I usually use Abena stuffers. I read about the Rearz stuffer and ordered 2 packs. I love them. They swell a lot, that makes them my new go to stuffer.

KitsuneFox said:

What if you don't only measure the padded part, but also the ends? Technically, they might possibly be considered longer than 16'', although the additional inches don't have any function. Not that I think this would be a particularly helpful kind of advertising, but, well, you know, advertising.

Can't measure them, because I don't have them, but this badly manipulated image illustrates what I mean:

1619188168153.png

Reactions: Teddy, WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:

actually the issue isn't the asorbtion section but the overall lenth including the thin papery fiddly bit at the ends

Last edited:
ronnieM said:
agreed i never buy rearz because in my eyes they focus more on making a profit from abdl than they do actually making quality product.

Reactions: AquaticDiapers, Ukiwa and Jbo
Expensive shipping as well.

If they are female pads, there’s no hope. If however they are male pads, try to stroke them and see if they reach the 19 inches...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SpankyUnicorn
^^^^^ Ewwww!!! #WTMI 😲😲😲

Back