Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I live in the USA and I decided a Rearz seduction medium (discontinued I heard) would look ultra adorable with my cute ninja outfit. Here's the problem. I never tried a Rearz EVER. I want to give them a twy..I mean...try... But don't want to wait a month for them to arrive.

Okay mabey it's a little fun with dress up but can someone please link me a Rearz supplier that is decent in the united States? Closer to Florida the better but anywhere counts as long as it's online and a good supplier who is kind and discrete.

Wait a month? I ordered from rearz CA and got my case delivered to N.J. in 6 days using standard shipping. Also other vendors like bambino and xp medical carry rearz products

Diaper drawer carries them as well

Rears has surprisingly fast shipping to me in Iowa. My last order was placed on Thursday Aug 16 and arrived on Tuesday the 21st. (another case of inspire select, before they run out!)

That's three business days.

I order all of my Rearz stuff from cooshietoosheiz.com, just stocked up on a case of seductions. Ships from CA. Wearing one now as a matter of fact!

- - - Updated - - -

CA as in California, haha

PlotTwist said:
I order all of my Rearz stuff from cooshietoosheiz.com, just stocked up on a case of seductions. Ships from CA. Wearing one now as a matter of fact!

- - - Updated - - -

CA as in California, haha

This sounds great and your link is helpful. Hopefully they are any good? Is it a good night diaper? (I'm moving on from little pawz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back