Rearz dinosaur 8500 ml capacity

Blue2006

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wondering if anyone has tried these since they upped the capacity to 8500 ml? Any pics available of the new/improved version? I liked these when the first came out a few years back, but overall capacity decreased, now it’s way higher than it was. They had a sale to get rid of old stock a few months ago. Noticed the XL size is in stock. Would love to try, but seeking feedback first. Enjoy your day!

Reactions: MetalDan86 and Davvyboy
They are great. I have worn them before. The outer covering has the softer plastic feel to them which is really nice when wet. They can definitely hold multiple heavy settings before needing to be changed. Great diapers all around.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Blue2006 said:
Just wondering if anyone has tried these since they upped the capacity to 8500 ml? Any pics available of the new/improved version? I liked these when the first came out a few years back, but overall capacity decreased, now it’s way higher than it was. They had a sale to get rid of old stock a few months ago. Noticed the XL size is in stock. Would love to try, but seeking feedback first. Enjoy your day!
XL is still old stock.

I thought the tykables str8ups was capacity enough at 8000 l. so maybe now I'll have to try these as well.

I just bought some that I am going to try tonight, but I assume that they are old stock.

Last edited:
8500ml? sounds pretty good. I might have to grab these next.

Reactions: Davvyboy and ReluctantAdult
That's much too thick! Ridiculous! (Adds to Shopping Cart...)

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, MetalDan86, sissybaby34 and 4 others
RearzJacob said:
XL is still old stock.
How long before the new XL are in stock? Please note on the website the XL is the old design. I would’ve been really disappointed if I ordered the XL and it was nowhere near what the new ones will be. The price was different too previously, but it’s the same price as the other sizes currently. That’s another reason I thought they were the new XL. Glad I asked here.

ReluctantAdult said:
I just bought some that I am going to try tonight, but I assume that they are old stock.
The bag label should show you they are the new ones. It should say something about their capacity on them. Can always send me a DM if you have any questions.

Blue2006 said:
How long before the new XL are in stock? Please note on the website the XL is the old design. I would’ve been really disappointed if I ordered the XL and it was nowhere near what the new ones will be. The price was different too previously, but it’s the same price as the other sizes currently. That’s another reason I thought they were the new XL. Glad I asked here.
I added a banner so it is more clear on the product page. I will also look into the pricing as they were on sale when I last checked.

Reactions: Blue2006 and Davvyboy
I Think the old capacity of 6200ml is more than enough:) this diaper is just so perfect as is!!

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
RearzJacob said:
The bag label should show you they are the new ones. It should say something about their capacity on them. Can always send me a DM if you have any questions.
It was a sample pack filled by D4L via Amazon. I would assume that they had been sitting in the warehouse for too long to be the newer batch.

They performed well. In typical Rearz style, they really swell. I rolled over on my side in my sleep and had a little leakage (probably my taping), but the diaper help several more wettings after that. Overall, they are great. Thanks!

Reactions: RearzJacob
The next time I order from Rearz I will check if the Dinosaurs XL size is the upgraded capacity and if so, buy a bag for trial.

RearzJacob said:
I added a banner so it is more clear on the product page. I will also look into the pricing as they were on sale when I last checked.
Thank you!!!!! Be sure to let all us big n tall’s know when the new XL comes out!!! Any target date? Thank you for the information!!!!!!!

Blue2006 said:
Thank you!!!!! Be sure to let all us big n tall’s know when the new XL comes out!!! Any target date? Thank you for the information!!!!!!!
We usually announce this on our social channels and newsletter. We still have 1 or 2 more shipments arriving with the old XL. They are producing the new ones next week.
Newsletter sign-up: News.Rearz.com
Follow us on social media - https://linktr.ee/rearzinc

Reactions: Blue2006
Oh yes, I’ve received the newsletter for several years now. Have you guys ever considered making a diaper thicker instead of just more absorbent? Instead of so much SAP, finding a good combination of SAP snd pulp or whatever else they use now? I guess the new version of the princess is supposed to be that way as I recall reading in another post. I just remember buying safari’s several years ago, and they wicked really well, but as more SAP is added, they seem to get thinner dry of course, but do not disperse fluid as well. The overall gram weight has seemed to decrease some. Yes, an 8500 ml diaper is great, but it would be nice to find a happy medium and maybe increase the bill some. I am looking forward to trying the 8500 ml XL when they come out. I cannot fit into the new size large. Anyhow, love your products. Thank you for answering questions!!!!

Back