Rearz diaper

Babytoodler5

⭐️I love being in my diaper 🚼🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Why do Rearz diaper feel like trash bag with soft padding?

and diaper really thin cheap made?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks and KrankyPants
Which ones are you specifically referring to? Or are you talking about in general?

I'm currently wearing a Rearz Barnyard. Have been using them on/off for about a year and I really like them. I find them well made, comfortable and very absorbent. I personally love the hook and loop tapes over regular ones and design is really cute too

Reactions: neophyte, Kittyinpink and Angelapinks
Plastic on Rearz/inControl diapers feel pretty thick to me … Abena L4 on the other hand, is a lot thinner and rips open far far easier.

Reactions: guest and Angelapinks
I haven't tried Rearz, but every time I see someone trying them on the shell looks durable, like a contractor bag! Not a trash bag, and definitely not a Kroger grocery bag. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: Emmagar
Not cheap at all! I consistently have an Inspire+ hold 3 severe soakings, a poopy and a gwown up mess. Even after all that, I can crawl or waddle around for quite awhile still.

I recently got the Rearz In Control Elites and they are great and seem well made to me. I love the fact the plastic is a little thicker. Yes it has some crinkle but Im one of those who actually love the crinkle. It seems so many brands are going with a thinner plastic but Rearz ones seem to be well made for me at least.

Rearz uses pretty beefy plastic, especially on their higher absorbing products. They’re pretty noisy. Seems like the plastic on some of the cheaper less absorbing products is a big different. The little monsters or whatever some of those were called

I absolutely love rearz princess. And right now my all time favourite is rearz Lille Bella. I have tried lots of diapers randomly really , but I love rearz. Find them comfy and fun.

probably their felicity pull up
sorry not sorry! watch out they might seek lawsuits for saying that lol

If they had better customer service or attitude they be better off,
Honestly i dont find a problem with most tape rearz diapers, and i have a good 300+ Rearz diaper of most all styles printed/

despice their trash attitude for the most part i find the products decent!
I have sujested to a freind of mine who works in a nursing home, incontrol and she/home has changed to the incontrole for the 80 residents and they like them and saw quite a impoovement

I really like my rearz diapers- they never leak. I do agree that the plastic is a bit much...that would be my only complaint. They fit me well. I will admit I've only been wearing for a few months and have not sampled a lot of different styles diapers. (the last several weeks I've only been able to wear once or twice a week) I do find them expensive.

I just last week got a shipment of Rearz Alpaca overnights and they've so far been great. I think they hold as much as the Littleforbig dreamers sample I started my abdl journey with and feel mostly the same. I don't think they feel bad at all.

Are there brands that make comparable products that feel significantly different to other large overnight diapers?

I’m a big rearz supporter because I don’t like northshore’s megamax they leaked really badly on me where rearz inspire nighttime diapers don’t. During the day it’s a mix of other white diapers.

Babytoodler5 said:
Why do Rearz diaper feel like trash bag with soft padding?

and diaper really thin cheap made?
the lower capacity Rearz diapers are using the same shell a the higher capacity ones, and they're a lot more fluff and less sap, so they're going to feel a lot "cheaper". If you want thicker padding, get one of their thicker models like alpaca, safari, or even dinosaur elite.

Not at all. Rearz diapers are very well made. From the ones I've tried (Barnyard, Safari, Lil Bella, Lil Squirts) they all have thick durable plastic backings

I'm looking forward to wearing my cute Rearz Alpaca tonight. I have not worn an overnighter in maybe 2or 3 weeks and can't wait. It's so nice to wake up and go the bathroom without getting out of bed. It's the best idea ever....then I get to wake up and do my morning pee without getting out of bed. The Rearz holds a lot and never leaks. :):)

Back