Really fun public wetting

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Managed to pull off a plan I've had for quite a while today. Idea was to be in a coffee shop, sitting pretending to be enjoining a drink and to then just wet myself and then going to into the toilets to change as if nothing had happened.

I downed a couple of pints of water and after a little while I'd developed quite a strong urge to go. I changed into my nappy at home and got in my car and drove into town. I was desperate to the point where I was having to make an effort to hold on now. I'd chosen this particular coffee shop because it had private toilets (just a room with a toilet in that you can lock) so there was no risk of being caught whilst changing.

I ordered and collected my drink and sat down choosing the closest available table to the toilet. Even though I was desperate I was nervous and to start with I didn't seem to be able to get anything out. I'd just about got to the bottom of my drink when I eventually started to pee. The first warm surge felt wonderful and I was helpless as I continued to pee not stopping until I'd completely emptied my bladder. My nappy had taken all of it and I was able to walk (awkwardly) the few steps to the toilet with nappy visibly bulging (although no one saw me) to change.

• Love
Reactions: Pika123, checkingoutall, thedlguy and 3 others
That first public diaper use can be exciting! Glad you had fun :)

Reactions: BeTrue and lilbabyjooce
Sounds like a fun idea

Str88jacketabdl said:
That first public diaper use can be exciting! Glad you had fun :)
Haha wasn't the first time. I've done it before. Just not like that.

I really enjoy wetting my diaper in public and do it all the. Many times I just can't hold it and have a actual accident and then sometimes I purposely pee my diaper. Just last night I was in line at the grocery store and had to pee and I just let loose and soaked my diaper. I get such a fantastic guilty pleasure peeing myself around others, I've always enjoyed it so much. I wet my diaper in public pretty much every chance I have and after many years of doing it I still love my little public, private accidents.

Reactions: chamberpot
I wet myself yesterday shopping in staples and I wet myself while driving the day before

Wetting while sat at a table is something that I used to be able to do with ease but is surprisingly difficult now.
I wouldn't ever go in for a sit in coffee, but frequently have breakfast in hotels and despite drinking plenty before hand and plenty of coffee and cranberry juice I just can't purposely wet my nappy or pullup at the table, it's just happened a few times but more often it's when I get up from the table my bladder will just suddenly release.
Then I've got a soggy walk back to the room.

Now you just need to have a public messing. 🙂

Reactions: Lostboy123
BeTrue said:
Now you just need to have a public messing. 🙂
Don't worry I've done that plenty of times

Reactions: BeTrue
Back