ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Trest Elite Diapers 1.JPG
Trest Elite Diapers 2.JPG
Today's real world review will be of the Trest Elite Briefs that claim they can hold up to 9.5 liters ( 2.5 gallons ) of urine.

The '7 year old' managed to order a case of Trest diapers just before they sold out. The case price for Large wasn't that much more than other premium diapers, and it seemed like a very good deal per-diaper if we only needed 1 for daytime use, without a liner.
We have tested these diapers for the last week, using them for normal daytime and nighttime usage. Myself and the 2 'children' used the diapers as normal, we did nothing out of the ordinary.

>>> About Us <<<
> I am urinary incontinent, and sometimes have fecal accidents as well. To make things more frustrating, I have a condition called 'nocturnal polyuria', meaning my kidneys overproduce urine at night. My bladder voids uncontrollably.
> The '7 year old' has fecal incontinence, often having fecal accidents at night and in the mornings. He sometimes has stress urinary incontinence.
> The '2 year old' is diaper incontinent after voluntarily wearing diapers for over 20+ years. His bladder leaks and he unintentionally wets every night. Officially, the urologist has diagnosed him as having 'severe overactive bladder' and does not believe it can be fixed due to advanced atrophy.

>>> Nighttime Use <<<
We used Trest Elite as our normal nighttime diapers, except no liners, for the week.
> I am genuinely impressed with Trest Elite diapers. I woke up every morning soaked, as usual, but I did not have any leaks! My normal super diaper ( Tykables Unicorn + Northshore 2xl liner ) would sometimes leak.
> The '2 year old' did not have issues with leaks either. He is normally more prone to overflow leaks due to the position he sleeps in.
> The '7 year old' did not have problems with mess coming out of his diaper during the night. Fecal leaking is usually not an issue for Tykables Overnight either.

Overall, Trest Elite worked very well for our nighttime needs, and due to them not requiring a liner, they are cheaper ( by the case ) than the diapers we normally use now.

>>> Daytime Use <<<
We used and abused Trest Elite as our normal daytime diapers, with no liners, for the week. We only used one diaper each during the day ( except for the '7 year old', due to fecal accidents ).
> For daytime use, I am disappointed in these diapers. For me, the core would migrate down into the crotch area as it became more saturated. These diapers do not wick very fast once they are already wet. I've had a couple small leaks out the leg gathers when sitting down. As they get wet and swell up, the diapers put a lot of uncomfortable pressure on my boy parts. Trest Elite do not seem to have very good moisture barriers, I felt very 'wet' after a while.
> The '2 year old' did the ultimate stress test with these diapers. He used one during our 8.6 mile hike last Saturday. The core did not sag, and he did not end up with chafe marks on his legs. Like me, the '2 year old' also experienced small leaks while sitting down. The core on his diapers did not migrate when wet.
> The '7 year old' did not have many wetting accidents in his diaper. Trest Elite held up well to his fecal accidents.

Overall, Trest Elite diapers are OK for daytime use, but it is annoying they can leak when sitting down. They are FAR cheaper ( by the case ) per day than using other high capacity diapers + liners.

>>> Notes <<<
No diaper on the market can hold the amount they claim, and Trest Elite are no exception. From the used diapers I have weighed, they hold a lot more urine than any other diapers we have on hand ( IE: BetterDry, Tykables Camelot, Rearz inControl Inspire +, Rearz Safari, Northshore Mexamax, Abena L4 ).
These diapers are more economical to use than other high capacity diapers due to only needing to use 1 for daytime, and that they do not require liners.
In a 24 hour time period, 2 Trest Elite Briefs are cheaper ( case price ) than 3 BetterDry + liners.

Last edited:
Reactions: messydiaper, BlueHama, Pinkman123 and 7 others
I just ordered a case so they should be here next week so excited

Toddlerbutt said:
I just ordered a case so they should be here next week so excited
Where did you order it from? I tried searching for it but it says currently not available.

BJsTyLeZ said:
Where did you order it from? I tried searching for it but it says currently not available.
Amazon seller "TASCD" .
They are no longer sold, and no clue if, or when, more will be available.

KitsuneFox said:
Amazon seller "TASCD" .
They are no longer sold, and no clue if, or when, more will be available.
Alright Thank you. I wanted to try that so badly.

BJsTyLeZ said:
When they first came out Amason US had a case lot for sale cant get them list this now I paid alot i live in canada so in the end 70 canadian is what a pack cost me (if i split the 4) Our insurance pays 100% of my diapers so all my diapers are free and i spend 500 a month on them

Makes me not want to use the ones I have left!!!!!

Toddlerbutt said:
When they first came out Amason US had a case lot for sale cant get them list this now I paid alot i live in canada so in the end 70 canadian is what a pack cost me (if i split the 4) Our insurance pays 100% of my diapers so all my diapers are free and i spend 500 a month on them

Toddlerbutt said:
Heatlhwick seems to be selling them now. Looks like they're still over $70 a pack though.

Back